facebook

How do I install version 1.1 for my MyEclipse IDE?

1. Copilot4Eclipse – GitHub Copilot on Eclipse
  2.  > 
  3. General Discussion
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

raul eduardo
    Participant

How do I install version 1.1 for my MyEclipse IDE?

It should be possible to install it as a component of MyEclipse and not search for it in the market. It really bothers me that I pay the subscription and can’t use this in the most natural way possible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #700956 Reply

wayne

Hi Raul,

You can find Copilot4Eclipse v1.1.0 as an archived update site here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jzTg1BoXUE1ShiWl2AhPmLop6IVKJT3E?usp=sharing

Apologies for the current inconvenience. It is only for a few more weeks as the MyEclipse 2024 update will be available in early June with full support for Copilot4Eclipse v1.2 with Chat and lots more.

Wayne
    Copilot4Eclipse Team

#700957 Reply

raul eduardo
    Participant

Sorry for getting worked up. The thing is, I was boasting to my team that MyEclipse is better in many aspects compared to other IDEs, and I showed them that Copilot can be used with Eclipse despite not having ‘official’ support. When I told them that MyEclipse was better for a couple of other reasons and got to the Copilot part, I looked like an idiot. The bad part is that it’s even been ruled out as an option for working with the team.

#700970 Reply

wayne

Raul,
    Thx for sharing. Again apologies for leaving you in a lurch. As I shared by email the MyEclipse 2024 update is only a few weeks away which will include Copilot4Eclipse with Chat support. With MyEclipse 2024 we will have a much more versatile plugin management capability than the Eclipse Marketplace to minimize future disruptions.
    Regards,
    Wayne

#701176 Reply

Jason Warner
    Participant

Any update on this?
    Google Drive isn’t an option for my as it’s blocked internally at work.
    and I’m seeing the same errors for 1.2.0-EA1

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Jason Warner.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #701179 Reply

wayne

Hi Jason,
    We will provide an archive for older Copilot4Eclipse versions soon. Just need to work through a few details. I’ll share a link as soon as we have the archives online (i.e., not a google drive).

Wayne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: How do I install version 1.1 for my MyEclipse IDE?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in