facebook

How to generate POJOs with prefix

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lavric_janez

Hi! I would like to prepend a short string prefix to POJOs which I get with hibernate reverese engineering. Is this possible? Should I use templates? Does anybody have any idea or example hot to do this. Thank you all…..

#266682 Reply

lavric_janez

Maybe if there’s any default template I should only change them…

#266751 Reply

Haris Peco

Janez,

In MyEclipse 5.5M1 you can use ReverseEngineeringStrategy (look at in Hibernate Development in MyEclipse Help , chapter 5.6)
    In older version you can change templates, but there isn’t documentation for that

Regards,

#266757 Reply

lavric_janez

All I can find is chapter ‘5.6 Editing a mapping file’ but this is not ok. I was thinking about doing reverse engineering for 30+ db tables (-> objects) and I don’t want to change each hbm.xml file manually. Thank you for hint, ReverseEngineeringStrategy may be the right thing.

#266758 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Lavric,

Sorry for the confusion, but Peco was not implying that you edit each mapping file by hand – section 5.6 in MyEclipse 5.5M1 does detail the use of the ReverseEngineeringStrategy.
    The ReverseEngineeringStrategy is not an option for earlier versions of MyEclipse, which is why you don’t see it in the documentation you are currently referring to.

Hope this helps.

#266775 Reply

lavric_janez

Brian, thank you for you answer. I will download MyEclipse 5.5M1 and try to implement my custom ReverseEngineeringStrategy. It seems very promising.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: How to generate POJOs with prefix

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in