facebook

How to include JavaScript files in a WAR

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jcastell

Folks, I’m working on a simple WebApp that has a centralized javascript file (FWUtils.js), used by several JSPs, directly under the WebRoot folder. When I create and deploy the WAR file to Tomcat, the JavaScript file is not part of the deployment, though other resource files (JPEG, GIF) and all JSP files do end up in their proper places in the WAR. I’m assuming it has something to do with file type filtering during the creation of the WAR, but for the life of me I can’t find where default content type include/exclude is defined.

Any hints?

-jc

#239855 Reply

Riyad Kalla

JC,
    This shouldn’t be happening… let’s get some things out of the way.

What kind of project is this? If it’s a MyEclipse web project, navigate to the project properties and the MyEclipse-Web page and tell me all the settings you have there. Then tell me relaive to those dirs, where the js files live.

Also can you please post all the information we request in the [URL=http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2+file-viewtopic-t-393.html]Posting Guidelines[/URL] thread at the top of this forum? That will give us some context so that we can determine if this is an installation issue, a configuration problem, or a bug. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How to include JavaScript files in a WAR

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in