facebook

How to Integrate WebLogic 8.1 with Myeclipse

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I tryed to integrate weblogic 8.1 with Myeclipse. But don’t have clear idea about. how to do that. I tryed integrate sample MedRec application of Weblogic server. There are lots of values i have to define for integrating weblogic Medrec domin with Myeclipse. Can you please let me know what are the values i have to put in that values.

1. BEA Home Dir
    2. WebLogic Installtion Dir
    3. Admin Username
    4. Admin Password
    5. Execution Domain Root
    6. Execution Domain Name
    7. Execution Server Name
    8. Hostname:portnumber
    9. Security Policy File
    10. JAAS Login Configuration File.

In and all i am trying to use Myeclipse and Weblogic 8.1 in our development environment. Currently i am using
    myeclipse and Tomcat 4,5.

Thanks.
    Nitin M. Mandolkar.

#244244 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Nitin,
    We can’t help you with specific settings, but seeing thsi might help you figure out the kinds of values you should be entering:
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/FAQ+index-myfaq-yes-id_cat-18.html#13

#244299 Reply

ok. The link you gave me it helps me lot.

But i as i think it should some where documented by myeclipse that how can we use the Myeclise
    with BEA weblogic in development env.

What do you think.

Thanks.
    Nitin M. Mandolkar.

#244327 Reply

Riyad Kalla

The problem is that MyEclipse supports over 20 application servers, and each person wants us to write documentation specific to his or her own app server. So instead, we try and provide detailed guides discussing how to develop with MyEclipse and some of the more popular app servers here: http://www.myeclipseide.com/ContentExpress-display-ceid-67.html

and then we provide specific settings for each app server in our FAQ. Then all the user has to do is configure their app server correctly, and then follow the guide making note where a setting may be different for their preferred app server.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: How to Integrate WebLogic 8.1 with Myeclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in