facebook

HQL Editor and Custom Session Factory

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Bugs
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Robert Locklear
    Participant

I’m trying to use the HQL Editor with my project and I use a custom SessionFactory that uses the annotation configuration. If I try launching the HQL Editor on my project it just get stuck on the refreshing project dialog. However, if I open it using another empty hibernate project and then switch to my project I get the below error. Any ideas, help would be appreciated.

It seems the HQL editor is using an older version of hibernate than what I have in my classpath.

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
    org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.configure(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/hibernate/cfg/AnnotationConfiguration;

Session factory not created for configuration:PROJECTNAME

Version: 7.1.1
    Build: 7.1.1-20090310

#297362 Reply

Loyal Water

rlocklear,
    I have asked the dev team to look into this issue. They will get back to you with a reply asap.

#300455 Reply

josepb

@support-nipun wrote:

rlocklear,
    I have asked the dev team to look into this issue. They will get back to you with a reply asap.

Hello!

I’m still having the same problem. My hibernate configuration is working but when I try to test an HQL query I receive the same message:
    Session factory not created for configuration:PROJECTAME

Can anybody help me? Is it a bug?

My MyEclipse version is:

Version: 7.5
    Build id: 7.5-20090609

Thank your for your attention,

Josep

#300482 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Josep,

What version of Hibernate are you using in your project – did you create the project with this version or did you change the libraries later? (For annotation support, the project must be created with Hibernate 3.2 selected).
    Also, can you please look at your error long and paste the complete stack trace for us to investigate?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: HQL Editor and Custom Session Factory

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in