facebook

I haz cheesburger?!?!

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cor9003

Hello,

Every time I run the mobile web simulator it show a popup with the message I haz a cheesburger?!?!

How can I remove it ?

Thanks
    David

#349353 Reply

Hi cor9003,

What cordova API are you using? note that there are some of them that haven’t been implemented yet and that’s why you can get this kind of error message.

#349359 Reply

cor9003

I’m using the same mobione settings for differents projects and only is happening in one of them.
    If is the Cordova version used by App Center Builder is the version “Genuitec Cordova 2.9.1”. This is in the “settings/General/App Center”

If not, Where can I found the release of the cordova API ?. Is in the mobione settings ?.

Regards
    David

#349366 Reply

Hi David,

I meant to say if you are using Cordova File/Notification/Other API, some of them have not been implemented on the Web SIM and that brings this bug to show up.

#349383 Reply

cor9003

No, I’m not using Cordova File/Notification/Other API

#349385 Reply

Hi David,

Could you share a sample project to replicate the issue? Send it to support at genuitec dot com, use title mobione data from cor9003. Also please include a link to this topic and steps to repicate the problem.

#349471 Reply

cor9003

Hello,

Do you have any new ?. I sent it.

Regards
    David

#349472 Reply

Hi David,

We have received your files and the dev team is investigating, will follow up as soon as I learn more about the problem.

#349505 Reply

Hi David,

The dev team found out that you are using puship notification plugin, which is not supported it in Web SIM. The workaround is to disable this plugin while testing in Web SIM.

#349579 Reply

cor9003

Ok, the workaround is working !

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: I haz cheesburger?!?!

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in