facebook

iOS 64-bit submissions for Feb 1st.

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Paul_paul
    Participant

Hi Support!

Will apps created in MobiOne and subsequently built in My Eclipse conform to the new iOS 64 bit requirements?

I look forward to receiving your reply.

By way of a change I’m having a polite day today!

Kind Regards

#353038 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

Maybe I should be asking Phonegap!

#353043 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>Will apps created in MobiOne and subsequently built in My Eclipse conform to the new iOS 64 bit requirements?

Brandon and I looked into this on Friday. I think we deadlocked thinking the other was following up. You should already be good to go if you build locally with the PhoneGap SDK (must have a mac & xcode). We found that the PhoneGap Build service is not compliant yet. We were planning to start bugging Adobe if not updated by EOY.

>By way of a change I’m having a polite day today!

Greatly appreciated. 🙂
    Have great rest of your weekend

#353046 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@XX-Man
    If you are looking for your unconstructive posts on this thread I deleted them. You crossed the line last week on twitter when you F-bombed Anabella. I’ll be glad to support you and will respect your posts when you begin behaving respectably.

#353047 Reply

TheThirdMan

Who and what are you talking about? Who’s Anna?

#353052 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@XXman
    >Who and what are you talking about? Who’s Anna?

Last week a twitter account named identical to your registered email account posted a crude abusive tweet to a group of personal and organizational accounts including genuitec’s twitter account. The post has since been deleted by the account owner but was captured by several analytics systems that highlight such activities. We have never censored a forum user. Because of that post and your stream of unproductive and frequent sarcastic and insulting comments I’m empowered to censor all future posts from your account that I consider unproductive. I trust it will not come to that. As I shared earlier we will support any issue you report in a professional manner with our full effort.

#353053 Reply

TheThirdMan

Sorry, still no idea…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: iOS 64-bit submissions for Feb 1st.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in