facebook

Javadoc: Missing comment for protected declaration

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Matisse/Swing UI Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mike

Using eclipse galileo 3.5 and my eclipse 7.5

Generated code from matisse does not put a javadoc comment on variables.
    In eclipse I want to display warnings when my code does not have a javadoc comment,
    but I don’t want to see all the warnings for the generated code from matisse.

I’ve tried @SuppressWarnings(“all”), etc, but there seem to be no options that will suppress the warnings for the generated matisse code in eclipse.

Is there a way to configure matisse so that it will add a javadoc comment to variable names?
    Or is there some other way to disable those warnings.

I want to see the warnings for non-generated code, but not the code generated by
    matisse….these warnings get in the way when looking for “real” warnings.

Thanks

#300900 Reply

support-joy

msmith@anuesystems.com,

Have you installed MyEclipse 7.5 on top of Eclipse Galileo 3.5? If yes, let me clarify that MyEclipse 7.5 is based on classic Eclipse 3.4.2. You need to reinstall MyEclipse on Eclipse 3.4.2.
    No, you cannot automate adding javadoc comment to variable names. Yes, you can disable warnings. Right click on the file, from the context menu click on MyEclipse > Exclude from Validation or Manage Validation.
    Or you can also set your validation rules here Window > Preferences > MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench > Validation.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Javadoc: Missing comment for protected declaration

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in