facebook

Jboss XDoclet Task

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tslusser

Is it possible to disable generation of the jaws.xml file when generating the jboss.xml file?

Thanks,
    Ted Slusser

#199562 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Ted,

I don’t know if this is what you mean, but if you don’t select any of the ‘entity*’ settings in the ejbdoclet, jaws.xml won’t be generated.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

#199567 Reply

tslusser

Hi Scott,

I don’t have any entity* settings selected. I have deploymentdescriptor, fileset, homeinterface, jboss, and remoteinterface. I am only generating session beans. I am using Eclipse 3.0M4 and Workbench 3.6.3.

Thanks,

Ted

#199572 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Ted,

This is peculiar because I have those same settings but in addition specify packagesubstitution and session. jaws.xml is not generated. Could the one you’re seeing have been generated previously? If you delete it is it regenerated when XDoclet is rerun?

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

#199581 Reply

Eric Glass

Ted,

I was having the same issue with the jaws.xml file generated, but I did not want it. I found that when I set the version property to 3.0 for the ejbdoclet – jboss doclet, the file was not generated any more.

Eric

#199605 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Eric,

Thank you! It hadn’t dawned on me that I had a later version configured for JBoss than Ted did. Nice save. 🙂

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Jboss XDoclet Task

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in