facebook

JPA many to one

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

This message has not been recovered.

#277356 Reply

Loyal Water

#277371 Reply

#277386 Reply

Riyad Kalla

#277391 Reply

#277393 Reply

Riyad Kalla

#277397 Reply

#277425 Reply

Riyad Kalla

It is indicating that the specified table in the entity doesn’t exist when I know it does.

Hmm… so the entities are using the correct PU from the persistence.xml file BUT the query itself is failing saying the table doesn’t exist?

Thanks for your help. Also ICEFaces is awesome. I switched from GWT. It is exactly what I needed.

That’s great news, I’ll let the team know!

#277543 Reply

@support-rkalla wrote:

It is indicating that the specified table in the entity doesn’t exist when I know it does.

Hmm… so the entities are using the correct PU from the persistence.xml file BUT the query itself is failing saying the table doesn’t exist?

The entities are using the proper PU but there are about 25 other tables that have a relationship with the tables that I am using in my application and I don’t need these other tables. I think is what is causing the “table not found” issue. I would have to create classes and entities for all these other tables eventhough I am not using them. In this respect I think JPA needs more work.

The JPA would need some kind special entity that could identify these other tables (constraints) without needing to create classes for all of them in the application. This way the tables could reference them in the rdbms as require to maintain the relationship.

Thanks for your help. Also ICEFaces is awesome. I switched from GWT. It is exactly what I needed.

That’s great news, I’ll let the team know!

#277643 Reply

Riyad Kalla

#277690 Reply

#277691 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: JPA many to one

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in