facebook

JSF JBOSS deployment failed

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Off Topic
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

GGJ
    Participant

Hi,

I have a simple jsp page using JSF. When I try to deploy the web app I get the following error. Any thoughts? Things to try?

Using MyEclplse 6.0.1 GA and JBoss jboss-4.2.1.GA

15:39:50,176 WARN [Digester] [NavigationRuleRule]{faces-config/navigation-rule} Merge(/index.jsp)
    15:39:50,184 WARN [Digester] [ManagedBeanRule]{faces-config/managed-bean} Merge(user)
    15:39:51,430 ERROR [[/TestWebProject]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
    java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationAssociate
    at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationAssociate.getInstance(ApplicationAssociate.java:172)
    at com.sun.faces.config.JSFVersionTracker.publishInstanceToApplication(JSFVersionTracker.java:266)
    at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:408)
    at org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener.contextInitialized(JBossJSFConfigureListener.java:69)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3854)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4359)

Thanks,

Glenn

#284856 Reply

Loyal Water

Glenn,
    You should cross post on the JBoss forums as well.

#284857 Reply

Loyal Water
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: JSF JBOSS deployment failed

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in