facebook

JSF Nature

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

I’m using MyEclipse 7.0 and am looking for help in configuring the JSF nature.

I’ve applied JSF nature to my project and would now like to configure which xml files it uses to display the beans and/or jsf flow.

I can’t seem to find this anywhere! The wizard seems to capture the settings when first applying the nature but where do I re-configure the nature after application? And how does one remove the JSF nature??

#309428 Reply

support-joy

collie,

I am not sure I understand what is the issue you are facing. Are you trying to add JSF capabilities to your project? If yes, right click on the project, go to MyEclipse > Add JSF capabilities. We don’t provide any option to remove JSF capabilities, in case you have already applied to your project.
    I would recommend you go through the tutorials here – http://www.myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-7.html
    Please look at the *JavaServer Faces* section.

Hope this helps.

#309429 Reply

Hi! Thx for your quick response.

I have added JSF nature as described in the tutorials
    Whilst following the wizard one is asked the name of the faces-config file
    I had a typo error and would now like to rectify the name of the config file for the jsf nature but I can’t see where that happens. OR I would like to remove the nature and re-add so that I can type in the correct name.

thx

#309459 Reply

support-joy

collie,

If you are trying to change something in your faces-config.xml file, if you haven’t changed the default location, this should be located under your project\Web-Root\WEB-INF. As I mentioned earlier, there is no provision to remove the JSF capabilities.

Whilst following the wizard one is asked the name of the faces-config file
    I had a typo error and would now like to rectify the name of the config file for the jsf nature but I can’t see where that happens. OR I would like to remove the nature and re-add so that I can type in the correct name.

Did you rename faces-config.xml ? What is the typo you are referring to? Can you attach a screenshot which will help me get a visual. You can send the screenshot as a [pm] or send a mail to support@genuitec.com referring this weblink, add ATTN:Joy in the subject. This will help in quick tracing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: JSF Nature

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in