facebook

Jsf: Unable to find setter method for attribute [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gzhuye

when I developed a JSF custom tag, MyEclipse Jsp editor always complained: “Unable to find setter method for attribute: xxxx”. However the application could run properly in app server(jboss) after deployment. I updated eclipse to V3.1.0 and MyEclipse to V3.8.3, and jboss to V4.0.0, the same error was indicated.

It seems a bug intuitively, how can I work around or get any solutions?

Thanks a lot

Paul

#221441 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Paul,
    Eclipse 3.1 is not supported at this time, so upgrading to it was probably not a good idea. Please revert to Eclipse 3.0.1 for the best results.

As far as the problem you are having, please provide all the necessary snippets of code for us to see what might be going wrong. ultimately the best way to get this fixed is create a small sample project, export it to a ZIP and email it to support@genuitec.com so we can test it and file it against a concrete bug if we find one (or help you tweak any settings we see wrong).

#221498 Reply

gzhuye

Thanks for your response. I’ll mail the sample project to you.

#221504 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Please make sure to reference this thread and ATTN Riyad so I get it ASAP.

#221526 Reply

gzhuye

Sorry, Riyad. I misdirected you. Now, I get the root of this problem.

Actually, this problem seems to exist in the combination of eclipse V3.0M9 and MyEclipse V3.8.2; this problem still exists in my wrong updated combination of installlation. As you direction revertting to Eclipse 3.0.1 with MyEclipse V3.8.3, it is working very well.

Thank you again!

#221538 Reply

Riyad Kalla

I’m glad its working.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Jsf: Unable to find setter method for attribute [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in