facebook

JSP Compilation Validation vs JSP Editor Reconciler Errors

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Terry Roe

Support,

I’m trying to figure out if JSP validation is supposed to be working in 3.81 GA, or not. The warnings/errors show up in the right margin, but not in the left and there is no icon decoration in the Package Explorer to indicate warnings/errors.

Sorry if I’m being repetitive or missing something, but I can’t seem to find whether this issue was supposed to have been addressed in this release.

Thanks,

TR

#213106 Reply

Riyad Kalla

TR,
    Are they full on errors or warnings? Are your filters setup correctly? (right click the down arrow in your problems view, go to filters… and hit “Select All”).

#213107 Reply

Terry Roe

Riyad,

I “inherited” a project that has warnings in nearly every JSP file. There are also several files that have real errors. I have done Select All in the problems pane, but it doesn’t make a difference.

Can you tell me if I “should” be seeing the icon decorations and warnings/errors in the left margin? It would be helpful to know if these features are supposed to be working or not.

Thanks,

TR

#213108 Reply

Riyad Kalla

TR,
    It depends on the errors… if they are reconciler errors that are occuring as you type then no they should not be occuring in the left pane or problems pane (much like how the Java editor marks errors as you type). However if you hit save and the page is compiled and errors discovered (e.g. invalid beans, classes not found, incomplete segments of code, invalid tags, etc.) those SHOULD be marked and displayed in the problem view.

What types of errors are you seeing labelled in the editor?

#213110 Reply

Terry Roe

Riyad,

These are all errors that exist in files that are already saved. I can open any of these files and see the errors/warning icons in the right hand pane. Warnings such as: the import _ is never used, invalid location of tag, etc. Errors such as: Unhandled exception _, The method _ in the type _ is not applicable for the arugments (_), etc.

I can actually run my mouse cursor down the left margin and when I get to the point where there is an error/warning, the mouse cursor changes to the finger pointing and the popup text comes up. There are no icons in the left margin and no decorations on the icon in Package Explorer. When I do a validation on one of these files with errors/warning, I get a message that the JSP file is valid.

Any ideas?

TR

#213111 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Have you tried cleaning the project and forcing a rebuild?

Are you able to put a few of these JSps into a small project and email it to support@genuitec.com and references this topic?

#213116 Reply

snpe

Jsp validation work in 3.8.1 – You have to change J2EE libraries 1.3 with new 1.4 version (click on project – properties – java build path – libraries tab and remove j2EE 1.3 and add libraries J2ee 1.4 container

best regards

#213126 Reply

Terry Roe

snpe,

Thanks for the suggestion, but this did not work for me.

TR

#213127 Reply

Terry Roe

Riyad,

Yes, I’ve tried clean, build, re-validating, everything I can think of, to no avail. Also, 3.8.1 seems to break error markup in regular Java files! (No squiggly underline when there is a syntax error.)

If I find some extra time, I’ll put together a project and email to you. I’ve already wasted far too much time trying to get 3.8.1 to work. I’ll have to go back to 3.8 Beta 2, because I have to get work done. If you can think of anything else I can try, I’d appreciate suggestions.

Thanks,

TR

#213128 Reply

Terry Roe

Riyad, (or any other MyEclipse personnel)

I notice that the time stamp of my posting is off by a considerable amount. I am posting this at about 8:40 PM MDT, but the time stamp show 3:40 PM (unknown time zone).

TR

#213129 Reply

snpe

send us only .classpath file in your project directory

regards

#213130 Reply

Terry Roe

Here is the contents of my .classpath file:

<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″?>
    <classpath>
    <classpathentry kind=”src” path=”src”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”con” path=”org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/cos.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/pg74.1jdbc3.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/commons-beanutils.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/commons-collections.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/commons-digester.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/commons-fileupload.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/commons-logging.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/commons-validator.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/jakarta-oro.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/struts-legacy.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/NetComponents.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/xftp.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”lib” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/lib/antlr.jar”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”con” path=”com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.J2EE14_CONTAINER”/>
    <classpathentry kind=”output” path=”webroot/WEB-INF/classes”/>
    </classpath>

#213131 Reply

Terry Roe

snpe,

I made the switch to J2EE 1.4, as you can see. Also, I am running Struts 1.2, if that makes any difference.

I did the update site for 3.8.1, as well, since the regular install didn’t seem to work. I am now able to get error decorations in regular Java files (squiggly underlines). However, still no luck with icon decorations for errors/warnings, and no left margin error/warning icons.

TR

TR

#213132 Reply

snpe

Never mind for struts (I think)

Can You open error log view (PDE runtime category) and see log error when validate Your page

ps
    I try for You with wrong jsp and icon decorations is fine – I don’t know for warning for jsp

can You try with simple wrong jsp like

<% out.write(“a”) %>

(missing 😉

Have You icnos after validation ?

regards

#213133 Reply

Terry Roe

snpe,

I tried the test and still no icons or decorations. However, here is the error log entry when I try to validate a JSP file:

Info Aug 23, 2004 21:10:30.237
    Aug 23, 2004 9:10:30 PM com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler ?
    SEVERE: Javac exception
    Error running javac.exe compiler
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.DefaultCompilerAdapter.executeExternalCompile(DefaultCompilerAdapter.java:452)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.JavacExternal.execute(JavacExternal.java:44)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.compile(Javac.java:942)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:764)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.?(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.driver.MyEclipseJspC.?(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.driver.MyEclipseJspC.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.JSPValidator.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateAction$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1673)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1693)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateAction.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateAction.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateJSPActionDelegate.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:276)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:915)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:866)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$7.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:785)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:82)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:796)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:2772)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2431)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1377)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:1348)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:254)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:141)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(IDEApplication.java:96)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:335)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:273)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:129)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:183)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:644)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:628)
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: javac.exe -classpath C:\eclipse\startup.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\sunrsasign.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\jsse.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\jce.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\charsets.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\dnsns.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\ldapsec.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\localedata.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\sunjce_provider.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\cos.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\pg74.1jdbc3.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-beanutils.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-collections.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-digester.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-fileupload.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-lang.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-logging.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot?
    at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Win32Process.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor15.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute$Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Execute.java:808)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.launch(Execute.java:445)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.execute(Execute.java:459)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.DefaultCompilerAdapter.executeExternalCompile(DefaultCompilerAdapter.java:449)
    … 38 more
    — Nested Exception —
    java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: javac.exe -classpath C:\eclipse\startup.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\sunrsasign.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\jsse.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\jce.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\charsets.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\dnsns.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\ldapsec.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\localedata.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\sunjce_provider.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\cos.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\pg74.1jdbc3.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-beanutils.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-collections.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-digester.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-fileupload.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-lang.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-logging.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot?
    at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Win32Process.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor15.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute$Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Execute.java:808)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.launch(Execute.java:445)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.execute(Execute.java:459)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.DefaultCompilerAdapter.executeExternalCompile(DefaultCompilerAdapter.java:449)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.JavacExternal.execute(JavacExternal.java:44)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.compile(Javac.java:942)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:764)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.?(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.driver.MyEclipseJspC.?(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.driver.MyEclipseJspC.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.JSPValidator.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateAction$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1673)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1693)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateAction.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateAction.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateJSPActionDelegate.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:276)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:915)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:866)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$7.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:785)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:82)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:796)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:2772)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2431)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1377)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:1348)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:254)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:141)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(IDEApplication.java:96)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:335)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:273)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:129)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:183)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:644)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:628)
    Aug 23, 2004 9:10:30 PM com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler ?
    SEVERE: Env: Compile: javaFileName=/C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/myeclipse-jspcc//org/apache/jsp\pane_005fpatients_005ffoam_005fstudy_005fedit2_jsp.java
    classpath=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\sunrsasign.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\jsse.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\jce.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\charsets.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\dnsns.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\ldapsec.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\localedata.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\sunjce_provider.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\cos.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\pg74.1jdbc3.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-beanutils.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-collections.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-digester.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-fileupload.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-lang.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-logging.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-validator.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\jakarta-oro.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\struts-legacy.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\struts.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\NetComponents.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\xftp.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\antlr.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\activation.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\javax.servlet.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\javax.servlet.jsp.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\jboss-j2ee.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\jboss-jaxrpc.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\jboss-jsr77.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\jboss-saaj.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\mail.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\namespace.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\xml-apis.jar;C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\classes;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug_3.8.1\lib\jasper-runtime.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug_3.8.1\lib\jsp-api.jar
    cp=C:\eclipse\startup.jar
    cp=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\rt.jar
    cp=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\sunrsasign.jar
    cp=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\jsse.jar
    cp=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\jce.jar
    cp=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\charsets.jar
    cp=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\dnsns.jar
    cp=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\ldapsec.jar
    cp=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\localedata.jar
    cp=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext\sunjce_provider.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\cos.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\pg74.1jdbc3.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-beanutils.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-collections.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-digester.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-fileupload.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-lang.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-logging.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\commons-validator.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\jakarta-oro.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\struts-legacy.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\struts.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\NetComponents.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\xftp.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\lib\antlr.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\activation.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\javax.servlet.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\javax.servlet.jsp.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\jboss-j2ee.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\jboss-jaxrpc.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\jboss-jsr77.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\jboss-saaj.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\mail.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\namespace.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.1\data\libraryset\1.4\xml-apis.jar
    cp=C:\workarea\docs\workspace\prime\webroot\WEB-INF\classes
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug_3.8.1\lib\jasper-runtime.jar
    cp=c:\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug_3.8.1\lib\jsp-api.jar
    work dir=C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\myeclipse-jspcc
    extension dir=C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04\lib\ext
    srcDir=C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\myeclipse-jspcc
    compiler=extJavac
    include=org/apache/jsp/pane_005fpatients_005ffoam_005fstudy_005fedit2_jsp.java

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
Reply To: JSP Compilation Validation vs JSP Editor Reconciler Errors

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in