facebook

M1 V2.6.1 Send Email Problem

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Support,

Just noticed the following problem:

If the button action “Send Email” is selected and the following “Email:” is filled with more than one (1) email address the entire TO: line ends up being blanks in the resulting email.

It makes no difference if the email addresses are separated by a SPACE, COMMA, or SEMICOLON.

Everything looks OK in the Simulator, and the resulting email displays all addresses etc.
    The problem is observed on iPhone 4 running IOS6.1.3 and iPhone 5 & iPod running 7.0.4.

This was working OK in the 2.5 release.

If there is a quick way around this problem, I would very much appreciate it, since I was about to submit my APP to iTunes.

RELATED REQUEST:
    It would have been nice to have a way to insert the email addresses via a variable, just like the Subject and Body details. It will allow control of To: field from outside the APP.

Turgut

DEMO:
    See attachment EmailNoTo.mobi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #345968 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>This was working OK in the 2.5 release.

I don’t recall the email action supporting multiple recipients in native apps. So I looked at the codebase that implements sending email and it does not handle multiple emails in native apps. It will work in a webapp which is irrelevant for this thread. I’ve opened an enhancement request to enable multiple email recipients.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: M1 V2.6.1 Send Email Problem

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in