facebook

Manage MyEclipse Plugin option?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

exlipzSnx7

Hi, there’ sa tutorial which shows this option available under MyEclipse Menu… I have MyEclipse 7.0 M2 and do not see this feature from MyEclipse Menu … Under preferences though i can see there’s Plugin development but way to slow to browse my folders after clicking ADD … And also, i see SVN Explorer, is that Subclipse or Subversive

Thanks

#299148 Reply

Loyal Water

Hi,
    Im afraid your question is not clear to me. Can you please point out the tutorial that you are referring to and give us the name of the screenshot.

#299160 Reply

exlipzSnx7

@support-nipun wrote:

Hi,
    Im afraid your question is not clear to me. Can you please point out the tutorial that you are referring to and give us the name of the screenshot.

Hi, here’s the link http://www.jroller.com/myeclipseblog/entry/adding_drop_ins_to_myeclipse

#299180 Reply

support-joy

exlipzSnx7,

Can you copy and paste your installation details here? You can get it from MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Detail. Also can you mention how did you install MyEclipse? Have you used all-in-one installer/ have you used archived site/ using pulse-explorer downloaded ME?

Can you attach a screenshot of MyEclipse menu? Please refer attached screenshot. Also try looking under Help > Manage MyEclipse Plug-ins. In case it is not available at both the places, click on Window > Customized Perspective. Now select the commands tab, under available commands group look for MyEclipse-Dashboard. Please refer to attached screenshot. Select the checkbox and click on [OK]. You should be all set.

Why are you looking for Manage MyEclipse Plug-ins. This opens the dashboard, and if there are any updates, it prompts the user to install. If you are looking to install any plugins, I would recommend you to click on Help > Software Updates > Add/Remove Software.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #299183 Reply

exlipzSnx7

Hi i have a milestone version rather … Explains the missing options..

Thanks

@support-joy wrote:

exlipzSnx7,

Can you copy and paste your installation details here? You can get it from MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Detail. Also can you mention how did you install MyEclipse? Have you used all-in-one installer/ have you used archived site/ using pulse-explorer downloaded ME?

Can you attach a screenshot of MyEclipse menu? Please refer attached screenshot. Also try looking under Help > Manage MyEclipse Plug-ins. In case it is not available at both the places, click on Window > Customized Perspective. Now select the commands tab, under available commands group look for MyEclipse-Dashboard. Please refer to attached screenshot. Select the checkbox and click on [OK]. You should be all set.

Why are you looking for Manage MyEclipse Plug-ins. This opens the dashboard, and if there are any updates, it prompts the user to install. If you are looking to install any plugins, I would recommend you to click on Help > Software Updates > Add/Remove Software.

#299184 Reply

support-joy

Hi i have a milestone version rather

Not sure about this. I would recommend you to re-download ME 7.1.1 from the download site (www.myeclipseide.com)
    I am not able to see your images. Can you use the [Post Reply] button instead of using quick reply. Use the “Add an attachment” section to attach images. You need to click on [Browse] button and select the image to be uploaded and click on [Add Attachment]. After you finish, you can click on [Preview] to preview your reply/[Submit] to submit your post.
    In case you are still not able to add any attachments, I would recommend you to send a mail with attachments to support@genuitec.com, refer to this thread, in the subject please add ATTN:Joy. This will ensure quick tracking.

#299186 Reply

exlipzSnx7

Sorry can’t find “Add attachement” option … i see B i U Quote Code List List= Img URL

#299187 Reply

support-joy

In that case can you send an email with attachments to support@genuitec.com, refer to this thread and in the subject add ATTN:Joy

#299188 Reply

exlipzSnx7

@support-joy wrote:

In that case can you send an email with attachments to support@genuitec.com, refer to this thread and in the subject add ATTN:Joy

I think the best is to get 7.1 … Are you aware of any differences between 7.0 M2 and 7.0 GA? otherwise thanks for your help and persistence

#299189 Reply

support-joy

7.1.1 has a lot of issue fixes from 7.0 and also a crucial update of Pulse 2.4.2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Manage MyEclipse Plugin option?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in