facebook

Manage palette function on matisse4myEclipse

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Matisse/Swing UI Development
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mlou

Hi,
    MyEclipse is a very powerfull tool, and gathered the best java tools.

But, i’ve passed a couple of days trying to find out how to launch the “manage palette” option.

I read all the topic about palette on this forum, find that people have the same pb but no way to resolve my pb.

My configuration.
    – Eclipse 3.2
    – MyEclipse 5.0.1
    – Matisse installed from http://downloads.myeclipseide.com/downloads/products/matisse4myeclipse/updates-4.0

I would like, to use MyEclipse for all my company dev, but i would like to be sure it is a good choice.

Thanks for help

Marouane
    CMMI Leader

#269316 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Marouane,
    Are you missing the down-arrow on the top right of your Matisse palette view? If you are, it’s an installation issue. I would encourage you to go back to our site and redownload the “MyEclipse 5.1.1 All In One installer” and install it to a brand new location, then open the Update Manager and select the MYEclipse Discovery Site and scan it for M4M, then re-add it. After that you should be all set.

#269329 Reply

mlou

you’re right,
    A fresh install of “MyEclipse 5.1.1 All In One installer” resolve the problem. But what about a non fresh install ?
    This way of resolving the problem, oblige us migrating to a new eclipse plate-forme
    Regards

Marouane.

#269334 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Marouane,
    The missing down error seems to suggest a bad install. It doesn’t happen every time when you do a non-fresh install, just sometimes. You can try a few things, like a new workspace (File > Switch Workspace) or you can try checking your install config summary under Help > Softwrae Updates > Manage COnfiguration and see if any error markers exist showing you incompatible or incorrectly intsalled plugins or other install errors.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Manage palette function on matisse4myEclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in