facebook

Mobione 2.5

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mario

Hello

I need your help, i have download the new version, now I can´t see my javascript code. I have tryed to download and install a older version, but it is not possible to install the older version.

Please help me to use the older version, I don’t want the new, I wan’t to edit the existing javascript codes of my apps.

Thank you for your help

Mario

#343556 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

1) what do you mean by you can’t see your javascript code with MobiOne 2.5 milestone-2 or 3?

Please share the steps are you are preforming.

We have started communicating that the Test Center is deprecated and with 2.5 users should switch to using the new Mobile Web Simulator (requires chrome browser) asap. If you are using the new Simulator to run your project, use the context-menu (right-click menu) and select “Inspect element”. This launches Chrome’s dev tools.

2) You can roll back to MobiOne 2.3. Simply unininstall 2.5, download 2.3 (http://genuitec.com/mobile/download.html) and run the installer. If there is are any residual issues beyond this go to and delete <user_home directory>/.mobione/runtime/.metadata directory. This dir contains the mobione settings.

#343558 Reply

Mario

Hello octavio,

in the older version, after starting the simulator, was an code-editor for the javascript source code. Now the chrome-browser don’t have an editor or I can’t find it.

Please excuse my english, it is almost 30 years ago, i have learnt it at school.

Greatings from germany

Thank you for your help

#343559 Reply

Mario

Hello octavio,
    now i have found it. I have to start the mobione test center in windows 7 under programms, the new version don’t have an icon to start it, i have thought, the test-center doesn’t exist anymore.

Thank you for waking me up and using my brain.

Mario

#343560 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

One of the key improvements of mobione 2.5 is the introduction of editors. See the new features outline here http://www.genuitec.com/mobile/docs/highlights/2.5.0M3/2.5.0M3_highlights.html. (Personally I stopped using the Test Center a long time ago and only use the 2.5 web editors (html, js, css, xml, text) and the Simulator with Chrome dev tools and new workspaces enabled – fabulous env)

#343562 Reply

Mario

Sorry the moderator is octavio not the supporter.

Thank you wayne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Mobione 2.5

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in