facebook

mobione app

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dome1982

hello I apologize in advance for my English. I developed an app with MobiOne. This app communicates with a reader bluetooth, up to version Android 4.2.2 everything works properly but with the Android 4.4 update to the application closes every time the device connects or diconnette the reader with bluetooth. how can I solve it? thanks

#352105 Reply

Hi dome1982,

One thing that may help is to use the GapDebug tools to try to identify the root cause. More info can be found on GapDebug here: https://www.genuitec.com/products/gapdebug

A few more details could also help us out.
    1. What version of Mobione are you using?
    2. How is your app communicating with the bluetooth reader? (i.e. Cordova/phonegap plugin, 3rd party api, etc)

The more details you can share the better we can help you.

#352110 Reply

dome1982

hi thanks for the help,I use the latest version of MobiOne for communication use cordova, I thought I’d give the app root permission but nothing has changed now I wanted to change the Android manifest and add the command <uses-permission android: name = “android.permission.BLUETOOTH” /> but do not know how to MobiOne. can it work?

#352112 Reply

Hi,

Its not possible to modify the manifest file using mobione.

#352114 Reply

dome1982

I had imagined, but I noticed that Android manifest is changed depending on the features that add to the app, there is a functionality that allows me to have those permissions? sorry for my english

#352115 Reply

When you build your android app there is a permissions screen you can select the permissions but it only allows the official default PhoneGap/Cordova plugin API, not 3rd party or extended plugins.

#352138 Reply

dome1982

so there is no way to solve the problem?

#352144 Reply

Using the Mobione app center it won’t be possible. However, if you want to build it on your own you can modify that and build using the PhoneGap Command Line Interface or even the Phonegap build services.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: mobione app

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in