facebook

Multiple Files

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

anser

Hi support I have a problems and unable to figure it out. When I build my app using MultiPage panel and run in test center everything works fine. Then I open locally the www directory and again everything works fine. Once I upload the www files on my server the filezilla find, and ask me to choose between multiple files attach 3 images. Also I attach the built www directory. I have already reloaded the MobiOne 2.6.1 as well as the filezilla and still it does the same. Please help me I cannot figure out what is the problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #346599 Reply

Brandon

When you upload it to the www what are you using to view the files? Safari, Chrome? make sure it is a webkit based browser.

#346602 Reply

anser

Thank you Cincy for your help. Actually after upload on my mobile phone I using the chrome mobile, and I try to test with another advance mobile browsers. The big deal is the app doesn’t even show on my phone, there is nothing else just a white blank screen. What I’ m curious about and like to fix it since this is the first time I experience such things after I build the app with MobiOne and upload to the server it finds multiple files in the same directory and ask me to over write. However there is no multiple file I can locate in the www directory and as I said before in the test center all works fine. When I open locally also works fine. It must be some kind of bug somewhere and unfortunately reload the program did not fixed anything. Please help me to find out what it is its drive me crazy.

#346604 Reply

Brandon

Can you send me the link to the online you can send it to info at cincyplanet dot com if you dont want to share it publicly.
    Also, just to make sure, did you delete all the files before hand, or just copy the new ones over?

#346606 Reply

anser

This morning I just built a quick single panel 4 screen test app, upload it and again during upload its find multiple files, however this time at least the app showed up on my phone.

#346608 Reply

anser

Cincy I just sent you the files hope you’ll find what’s wrong with it

#346609 Reply

Brandon

I checked the files. Let me start with the second one, it just isnt there ( the SIGN.html)
    The first one is there, and blank like you said, nothing in the html content. My first thought is to not use the capital letters in your build and see if that does anything. Second it may be a corrupt install, you can try un-installing and reinstalling Mobione.

Just on a side note, I no longer offer web apps, they are not worth the pain in my opinion, I only focus on native apps.

#346610 Reply

anser

Thanks I already did uninstall and re installed mobi1 but I’ll do it again. About capital letter never thought of it but in the future will not use it.
    can you look into it more I have sent you the full directories on but.
    appreciate your time and help

#346613 Reply

Brandon

I sent you an email, I uploaded it to my server and it works fine. Most likely a problem with the server.

#346618 Reply

anser

Thank you Cincy , very, very much

#346752 Reply

anser

Finally I figured out my ftp up-loader was corrupt. Thanks for all help. This tread can be closed.

#346754 Reply

Brandon

Glad you got it working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Multiple Files

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in