facebook

MyEclipse 7.0 M1 – Unable To Add Spring Capabilities

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cboudreau

I find I am unable to add Spring Capabilities to a Java Project in MyEclipse 7.0 M1.

This is on Windows XP SP3.

I start by creating a new project from SVN and choose to run the New Project Wizard. I specify it as a Java project. I then add Hibernate Capabilities and that worked fine.

Then, when I right-click the project and choose to add Spring Capabilities (or do it through the MyEclipse menu), no window appears for me. The Add Spring Capabilities Wizard must be encountering some error and therefore does not display the pop-up.

Where is the log file for MyEclipse 7.0 M1 to see the exception?

Has anyone else experienced this? Are there any tricks to get the window to pop up?

#289174 Reply

I have seen this before. Do you have Spring IDE installed on top of ME? If so, uninstall Spring IDE.

#289186 Reply

cboudreau

I do not have Spring IDE installed.

#289189 Reply

Loyal Water

Can you go to MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and paste the information here for me.

Do you install MyEclipse over an older version of MyEclipse?

The log file can be found under <workspace>/.metadata/.log file.

#289194 Reply

cboudreau

Here’s the error in the log file:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 1 2008-09-18 18:23:54.688
    !MESSAGE NLS unused message: WizardNewFileCreationPage_internalErrorMessage in: com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.messages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2008-09-18 18:23:59.344
    !MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.getModulePreferences(ModuleManager.java:422)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.loadModuleIds(ModuleManager.java:300)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.loadModules(ModuleManager.java:269)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.getModules(ModuleManager.java:85)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.getModules(ModuleManager.java:71)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.wizards.NewSpringSupportLibraryWizardPage.initLibraryList(NewSpringSupportLibraryWizardPage.java:243)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.wizards.NewSpringSupportLibraryWizardPage.createControl(NewSpringSupportLibraryWizardPage.java:332)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.Wizard.createPageControls(Wizard.java:170)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createPageControls(WizardDialog.java:669)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createContents(WizardDialog.java:543)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:431)
    at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog.create(Dialog.java:1089)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:790)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.action.AddSpringCapabilitiesActionDelegate.basicRun(AddSpringCapabilitiesActionDelegate.java:71)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.action.AddSpringCapabilitiesActionDelegate.run(AddSpringCapabilitiesActionDelegate.java:53)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.ui.action.LicenseValidatingActionDelegate.runWithEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:241)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:583)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:500)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1003)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3823)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3422)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2382)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2346)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2198)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:493)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:288)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:488)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:113)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:193)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:382)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:549)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:504)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1236)

And here’s the installation details:

*** Date:
    Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:26:58 PM PDT

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsXP
    OS version=5.1.0
    Java version=1.5.0_11

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 7.0 Milestone-1
    Build id: 7.0-M1-20080808

*** Eclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench

Version: 7.0 Milestone-1
    Build id: 7.0-M1-20080808

Eclipse Platform

Version: 3.4.0.v20080610-9I96EhtEm-T_5LxIsybz-3MdGZmOA3uwv7Ka_M
    Build id: I20080617-2000

Eclipse Java Development Tools

Version: 3.4.0.v20080603-2000-7o7tEAXEFpPqqoXxgaBhhhq

Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment

Version: 3.4.0.v20080603-7T7U-E_EkMNrNKb39WcMC

Eclipse Project SDK

Version: 3.4.0.v20080522-7O7S-CHEp2gcoGjmFFomLz-d5M8NdvuPgDrH17jw0Mvhe

Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework GEF

Version: 3.4.0.v20080115-677-8082A5696H274A
    Build id: 200806091334

Eclipse RCP

Version: 3.4.0.v20080324a-989JERhEk-jWnd5IY8K5tjxB

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\eclipse.exe
    -name
    Eclipse
    –launcher.library
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\../Common\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.100.v20080509-1800\eclipse_1114.dll
    -startup
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\../Common\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.100.v20080509-1800.jar
    -clean
    -configuration
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\configuration
    -vm
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\bin\client\jvm.dll

I have both MyEclipse 6.5 & 7.0M1 running but did not override one with the other.

#289210 Reply

Loyal Water

Can you switch to a new workspace (you can go to Windows > Prefs > General > Startup and Shutdown and check “Prompt for workspace on startup”.) and test adding spring capabilities to a new web project. Does it work?

Do you have the All in One installer downloaded? You can try setting up MyEclipse 6.5 to a brand new location using the All in One and test this again.

Let me know if the problem persists.

#289218 Reply

cboudreau

I upgraded to MyEclipse 7.0 M2 thru Pulse, started with a fresh workspace, and this error still happens for me.

As a reminder the steps are:

1) Download project via SVN, run new project wizard, choose Java project

For SVN access I’ve added Subclipse to the Pulse profile and have selected to also include Subversion Native Library Adapter (JavaHL) and SVNKit Client Adapter.

2) Add Hibernate Capabilities to the project

This works as expected.

3) Add Spring Capabilities to the project

When I try to add Spring Capabilities, the wizard does not start for me. Nothing happens. I have included the error I see in the .log file below.

Here’s the error I’m getting in the .log file:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 1 2008-09-20 12:30:01.390
    !MESSAGE NLS unused message: WizardNewFileCreationPage_internalErrorMessage in: com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.messages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2008-09-20 12:30:01.484
    !MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.getModulePreferences(ModuleManager.java:422)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.loadModuleIds(ModuleManager.java:300)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.loadModules(ModuleManager.java:269)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.getModules(ModuleManager.java:85)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.ModuleManager.getModules(ModuleManager.java:71)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.wizards.NewSpringSupportLibraryWizardPage.initLibraryList(NewSpringSupportLibraryWizardPage.java:248)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.wizards.NewSpringSupportLibraryWizardPage.createControl(NewSpringSupportLibraryWizardPage.java:337)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.Wizard.createPageControls(Wizard.java:170)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createPageControls(WizardDialog.java:669)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createContents(WizardDialog.java:543)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:431)
    at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog.create(Dialog.java:1089)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:790)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.action.AddSpringCapabilitiesActionDelegate.basicRun(AddSpringCapabilitiesActionDelegate.java:71)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework.action.AddSpringCapabilitiesActionDelegate.run(AddSpringCapabilitiesActionDelegate.java:53)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.ui.action.LicenseValidatingActionDelegate.runWithEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:241)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:583)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:500)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1003)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3823)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3422)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2382)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2346)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2198)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:493)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:288)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:488)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:113)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:193)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:382)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:549)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:504)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1236)

And here’s my new installation summary:

*** Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008 12:43:25 PM PT

*** Platform Details:

*** System properties:
    awt.toolkit=sun.awt.windows.WToolkit
    com.genuitec.pulse.client.blueprint.id=rmb-22403
    com.genuitec.pulse.client.credentials=AugBNuZ9qg5sFtKbIp6iIMLuiwYvxuodsRGADzH1EH4ohzEBN8zk7Bb2jYa4+lfUo0r2047uGeoG OTJ0GIVxjaP00rubBdXuDP2CcHs61/tGSIfNss0aqEaoeNLbjE+Br9j2ktSqna42Nh0sTdsOcS78 f6C5GKCAyqMutRXsLCs=
    com.genuitec.pulse.client.handshake.id=39bbb41f-3756-4cb4-b999-2e13796f59cc
    com.genuitec.pulse.common.server.url=https://www.poweredbypulse.com:443
    eclipse.buildId=I20080617-2000
    eclipse.commands=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\eclipse.exe
    -name
    Eclipse
    –launcher.library
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\../Common\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.100.v20080509-1800\eclipse_1114.dll
    -startup
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\../Common\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.100.v20080509-1800.jar
    -clean
    -clean
    -configuration
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\configuration
    -vm
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\bin\client\jvm.dll
    eclipse.ee.install.verify=false
    eclipse.home.location=file:/C:/Program Files/Pulse/MyEclipse 7.0 M1/
    eclipse.launcher=C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\eclipse.exe
    eclipse.p2.data.area=file:/C:/Documents and Settings/cboudrea/.pulse2/configuration/
    eclipse.p2.profile=com.poweredbypulse.profile-3037-rmb-22403
    eclipse.product=com.genuitec.myeclipse.product.ide
    eclipse.startTime=1221938279515
    eclipse.vm=C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\bin\client\jvm.dll
    eclipse.vmargs=-Xms40m
    -Xmx256m
    -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
    -Djava.class.path=C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\../Common\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.100.v20080509-1800.jar
    file.encoding=Cp1252
    file.encoding.pkg=sun.io
    file.separator=\
    java.awt.graphicsenv=sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironment
    java.awt.printerjob=sun.awt.windows.WPrinterJob
    java.class.path=C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\../Common\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.100.v20080509-1800.jar
    java.class.version=49.0
    java.endorsed.dirs=C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\lib\endorsed
    java.ext.dirs=C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\lib\ext
    java.home=C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011
    java.io.tmpdir=C:\DOCUME~1\cboudrea\LOCALS~1\Temp\
    java.library.path=C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1;.;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\php\;C:\dev\Perl\site\bin;C:\dev\Perl\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\dev\jboss-4.0.5.GA\bin;C:\dev\apache-maven-2.0.8\bin;C:\dev\apache-ant-1.6.5\bin;;C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\;C:\dev\Subversion\bin;;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\dev\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin;C:\dev\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\CVSNT\
    java.runtime.name=Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
    java.runtime.version=1.5.0_11-b03
    java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification
    java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    java.specification.version=1.5
    java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    java.vendor.url=http://java.sun.com/
    java.vendor.url.bug=http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
    java.version=1.5.0_11
    java.vm.info=mixed mode
    java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
    java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine Specification
    java.vm.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    java.vm.specification.version=1.0
    java.vm.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    java.vm.version=1.5.0_11-b03
    line.separator=

maven.mode.standalone=true
    org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog
    org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.defaultlog=off
    org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.httpclient.wire.header=off
    org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.commons.httpclient=off
    org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.splash.location=c:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\plugins\com.genuitec.myeclipse.product_6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809\splash.bmp
    org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator.configUrl=file:org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator\bundles.info
    org.eclipse.swt.browser.XULRunnerPath=C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\plugins\org.mozilla.xulrunner.win32.win32.x86_1.8.1.3-20070404\xulrunner
    org.eclipse.update.reconcile=false
    org.osgi.framework.executionenvironment=OSGi/Minimum-1.0,OSGi/Minimum-1.1,JRE-1.1,J2SE-1.2,J2SE-1.3,J2SE-1.4,J2SE-1.5
    org.osgi.framework.language=en
    org.osgi.framework.os.name=WindowsXP
    org.osgi.framework.os.version=5.1.0
    org.osgi.framework.processor=x86
    org.osgi.framework.system.packages=javax.accessibility,javax.activity,javax.crypto,javax.crypto.interfaces,javax.crypto.spec,javax.imageio,javax.imageio.event,javax.imageio.metadata,javax.imageio.plugins.bmp,javax.imageio.plugins.jpeg,javax.imageio.spi,javax.imageio.stream,javax.management,javax.management.loading,javax.management.modelmbean,javax.management.monitor,javax.management.openmbean,javax.management.relation,javax.management.remote,javax.management.remote.rmi,javax.management.timer,javax.naming,javax.naming.directory,javax.naming.event,javax.naming.ldap,javax.naming.spi,javax.net,javax.net.ssl,javax.print,javax.print.attribute,javax.print.attribute.standard,javax.print.event,javax.rmi,javax.rmi.CORBA,javax.rmi.ssl,javax.security.auth,javax.security.auth.callback,javax.security.auth.kerberos,javax.security.auth.login,javax.security.auth.spi,javax.security.auth.x500,javax.security.cert,javax.security.sasl,javax.sound.midi,javax.sound.midi.spi,javax.sound.sampled,javax.sound.sampled.spi,javax.sql,javax.sql.rowset,javax.sql.rowset.serial,javax.sql.rowset.spi,javax.swing,javax.swing.border,javax.swing.colorchooser,javax.swing.event,javax.swing.filechooser,javax.swing.plaf,javax.swing.plaf.basic,javax.swing.plaf.metal,javax.swing.plaf.multi,javax.swing.plaf.synth,javax.swing.table,javax.swing.text,javax.swing.text.html,javax.swing.text.html.parser,javax.swing.text.rtf,javax.swing.tree,javax.swing.undo,javax.transaction,javax.transaction.xa,javax.xml,javax.xml.datatype,javax.xml.namespace,javax.xml.parsers,javax.xml.transform,javax.xml.transform.dom,javax.xml.transform.sax,javax.xml.transform.stream,javax.xml.validation,javax.xml.xpath,org.ietf.jgss,org.omg.CORBA,org.omg.CORBA_2_3,org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable,org.omg.CORBA.DynAnyPackage,org.omg.CORBA.ORBPackage,org.omg.CORBA.portable,org.omg.CORBA.TypeCodePackage,org.omg.CosNaming,org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextExtPackage,org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage,org.omg.Dynamic,org.omg.DynamicAny,org.omg.DynamicAny.DynAnyFactoryPackage,org.omg.DynamicAny.DynAnyPackage,org.omg.IOP,org.omg.IOP.CodecFactoryPackage,org.omg.IOP.CodecPackage,org.omg.Messaging,org.omg.PortableInterceptor,org.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitInfoPackage,org.omg.PortableServer,org.omg.PortableServer.CurrentPackage,org.omg.PortableServer.POAManagerPackage,org.omg.PortableServer.POAPackage,org.omg.PortableServer.portable,org.omg.PortableServer.ServantLocatorPackage,org.omg.SendingContext,org.omg.stub.java.rmi,org.w3c.dom,org.w3c.dom.bootstrap,org.w3c.dom.css,org.w3c.dom.events,org.w3c.dom.html,org.w3c.dom.ls,org.w3c.dom.ranges,org.w3c.dom.stylesheets,org.w3c.dom.traversal,org.w3c.dom.views ,org.xml.sax,org.xml.sax.ext,org.xml.sax.helpers
    org.osgi.framework.vendor=Eclipse
    org.osgi.framework.version=1.4.0
    org.osgi.supports.framework.extension=true
    org.osgi.supports.framework.fragment=true
    org.osgi.supports.framework.requirebundle=true
    os.arch=x86
    os.name=Windows XP
    os.version=5.1
    osgi.arch=x86
    osgi.bundles=reference:file:org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator_1.0.0.v20080604.jar@1:start
    osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel=4
    osgi.bundlestore=C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles
    osgi.clean=true
    osgi.compatibility.bootdelegation=true
    osgi.configuration.area=file:/C:/Program Files/Pulse/MyEclipse 7.0 M1/configuration/
    osgi.framework=file:/c:/Program Files/Pulse/Common/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.4.0.v20080605-1900.jar
    osgi.framework.beginningstartlevel=1
    osgi.framework.shape=jar
    osgi.framework.version=3.4.0.v20080605-1900
    osgi.install.area=file:/C:/Program Files/Pulse/Common/
    osgi.instance.area=file:/C:/Documents and Settings/cboudrea/Workspaces/MyEclipseGanymede/
    osgi.instance.area.default=file:/C:/Documents and Settings/cboudrea/Workspaces/MyEclipse 7.0 M2/
    osgi.launcherIni=eclipse
    osgi.launcherPath=.
    osgi.logfile=C:\Documents and Settings\cboudrea\Workspaces\MyEclipseGanymede\.metadata\.log
    osgi.manifest.cache=C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\manifests
    osgi.nl=en_US
    osgi.os=win32
    osgi.sharedConfiguration.area=file:/c:/Program Files/Pulse/Common/configuration/
    osgi.splashLocation=c:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\plugins\com.genuitec.myeclipse.product_6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809\splash.bmp
    osgi.splashPath=platform:/base/plugins/com.genuitec.myeclipse.product
    osgi.syspath=c:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\plugins
    osgi.ws=win32
    path.separator=;
    product.home=/C:/Program Files/Pulse/Common/plugins/org.jboss.tools.common.model_2.0.1/
    sun.arch.data.model=32
    sun.boot.class.path=C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\lib\rt.jar;C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\lib\i18n.jar;C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\lib\sunrsasign.jar;C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\lib\jsse.jar;C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\lib\jce.jar;C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\lib\charsets.jar;C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\classes
    sun.boot.library.path=C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jre.win32.x86_1.5.0.011\bin
    sun.cpu.endian=little
    sun.cpu.isalist=pentium_pro+mmx pentium_pro pentium+mmx pentium i486 i386 i86
    sun.desktop=windows
    sun.io.unicode.encoding=UnicodeLittle
    sun.jnu.encoding=Cp1252
    sun.management.compiler=HotSpot Client Compiler
    sun.os.patch.level=Service Pack 3
    user.country=US
    user.dir=C:\Program Files\Pulse\MyEclipse 7.0 M1
    user.home=C:\Documents and Settings\cboudrea
    user.language=en
    user.name=cboudrea
    user.timezone=America/Los_Angeles
    user.variant=

*** Features:
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.enterprise.workbench (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench”
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.icefaces.feature (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “ICEfaces AJAX and Java EE Tooling for MyEclipse”
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.maven (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Maven4MyEclipse Feature”
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.reports (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Reports”
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.uml2 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse UML2”
    org.eclipse.cvs (1.1.0.v20080603-7C79E8M9EI99m9c9S) “Eclipse CVS Client”
    org.eclipse.draw2d (3.4.0.v20080115-33-7w3119163_) “Graphical Editing Framework Draw2d”
    org.eclipse.emf (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF – Eclipse Modeling Framework”
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Code Generation”
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Code Generator”
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Code Generator UI”
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Code Generation UI”
    org.eclipse.emf.common (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Common”
    org.eclipse.emf.common.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Common UI”
    org.eclipse.emf.converter (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Model Converter”
    org.eclipse.emf.databinding (1.0.0.v200806091234) “EMF Data Binding”
    org.eclipse.emf.databinding.edit (1.0.0.v200806091234) “EMF Edit Data Binding”
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore”
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.edit (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Edit”
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.editor (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Sample Ecore Editor”
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF SDO – EMF’s Service Data Objects Implementation”
    org.eclipse.emf.edit (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Edit”
    org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Edit UI”
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Mapping”
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Mapping”
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore.editor (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Mapping Editor”
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Mapping UI”
    org.eclipse.gef (3.4.0.v20080115-677-8082A5696H274A) “Graphical Editing Framework GEF”
    org.eclipse.help (1.0.0.v20080603-7r7xEHJEJkZu5nE6Q4Qrtvu6JZ9L) “Help System Base”
    org.eclipse.jdt (3.4.0.v20080603-2000-7o7tEAXEFpPqqoXxgaBhhhq) “Eclipse Java Development Tools”
    org.eclipse.mylyn_feature (3.0.0.v20080619-1900) “Mylyn”
    org.eclipse.pde (3.4.0.v20080603-7T7U-E_EkMNrNKb39WcMC) “PDE”
    org.eclipse.platform (3.4.0.v20080610-9I96EhtEm-T_5LxIsybz-3MdGZmOA3uwv7Ka_M) “Eclipse Platform”
    org.eclipse.rcp (3.4.0.v20080324a-989JERhEk-jWnd5IY8K5tjxB) “Eclipse RCP”
    org.eclipse.sdk (3.4.0.v20080522-7O7S-CHEp2gcoGjmFFomLz-d5M8NdvuPgDrH17jw0Mvhe) “Eclipse Project SDK”
    org.eclipse.wst (2.0.2.v200802150100-7C-7C8k0JWR293WFMOOObjNnnqho) “Web Standard Tools (WST)”
    org.eclipse.xsd (2.4.0.v200806091234) “XSD – XML Schema Definition Model”
    org.eclipse.xsd.edit (2.4.0.v200806091234) “XSD Edit”
    org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.feature (1.5.1) “Subversion Client Adapter”
    org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.feature (1.5.2) “Subversion JavaHL”
    org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.svnkit.feature (1.5.1.1) “SVNKit Client Adapter”
    org.tigris.subversion.subclipse (1.4.4) “SVN Team Provider Core”

*** Plug-in Registry:
    ca.ecliptical.emf.xpath (1.0.0) “EMF XPath Plug-in” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.aspphp.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “ASP and PHP Support Core Plug-in” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.aspphp.ui (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “ASP and PHP support UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.ast.deploy.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Deployment Support” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.browser (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Web Browser” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Core” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.core.common (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Common Core Utilities” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.core.common.platform (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Common Core Platform Utilities” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.cross.easystruts.eclipse (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Struts Support” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.derby (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Derby” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.desktop (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Desktop Utilities” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.dtd (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse DTD Support” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Core” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.geronimo1 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Geronimo 1” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.geronimo2 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Geronimo 2” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JBoss” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss2 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JBoss 2” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss3 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JBoss 3” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss4 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JBoss 4” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss5 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JBoss 5” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Jetty” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty4 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Jetty 4” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty5 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Jetty 5” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty6 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Jetty 6” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jonas (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JOnAS” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jonas3 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JOnAS 3” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jonas4 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JOnAS 4” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jrun (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JRun” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jrun4 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE JRun 4” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.oracle (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Oracle AS” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.oracle10 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Oracle 10 AS” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.oracle9 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Oracle 9 AS” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.orion1 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Orion 1” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.orion2 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Orion 2” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Resin” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin2 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Resin 2” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin3 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Resin 3” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Sun One” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun8 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Sun 8” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun81 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Sun 8.x” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun9 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Sun 9” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sunglassfish (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Glassfish 1” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sunglassfish2 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Glassfish 2” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Tomcat” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat.myeclipse (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE MyEclipse Tomcat 6 Server” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat4 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Tomcat 4” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat5 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Tomcat 5” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat6 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE Tomcat 6” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebLogic” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic10 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebLogic 10” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic6 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebLogic 6” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic7 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebLogic 7” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic8 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebLogic 8” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic9 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebLogic 9” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebSphere 4” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere5 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebSphere 5” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere6 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebSphere 6” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere61 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse EASIE WebSphere 6.1” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.examples (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Examples” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.export.wizard (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse J2EE Export Wizards” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.fileview (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “The File View Plug-in” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Hibernate Capabilities” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.icefaces (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “ICEfaces Runtime Libraries” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.imageeditor (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Image Editor” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.integration (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Integration Utilities” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Java Enterprise Development Tooling” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.javascript (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Javascript Support” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.jsf (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse JSF Capabilities” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.jsf.designer (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse JSF Designer Plug-in” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.maven (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Maven4MyEclipse Plug-in” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.memory (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Memory Monitor” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.modeling.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Modeling Core” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.modeling.core.layout (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Graph Layout” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.persistence.jpa (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse JPA” [Installed]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.portlet (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Portlet Support Plug-in” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.reporting (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Reports” [Installed]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.reporting.branding (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Reports” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.reporting.oda (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse ODA Runtime Driver” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.reporting.oda.ui (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse ODA Designer” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.springframework (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Spring Framework Support” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.springhibernate (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Spring / Hibernate Support” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Database Explorer Plugin” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.doc (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Database Explorer Help Plug-in” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse SQLServer Support” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse MySQL Support” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.oracle (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Oracle Database Explorer” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.struts (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Struts Capabilities” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.tapestry (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Tapestry Integration” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.tapestry.docs.contrib (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Spindle Documentation Additions” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.tapestry.ui.contrib (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Tapestry UI Integration Fragment” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.templates (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Code Generation Template Support” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.uml (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse UML1” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.uml2.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “plugin-name” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.uml2.ui (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse UML2 UI” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse JSP Debug Tooling” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.web.imagepreviewer (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Image Previewer” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.webdesigner3 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Visual Web Designer” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse File Creation Wizards” [Active]
    com.genuitec.eclipse.ws.xfire (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse XFire Web Services Support” [Active]
    com.genuitec.javascript.debug (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse JavaScript Debugger” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.javascript.debug.mozilla (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse JavaScript Browser” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.apache.xalan (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse XDoclet Apache Xalan” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse XDoclet Support Core” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.assist (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse XDoclet Assist” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse XDoclet Core” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.run (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse XDoclet Runner” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.ui (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse XDoclet UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.compatibility (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Backward Compatibility” [Active]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.doc (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Documentation” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.doc.toc (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Documentation TOC” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.icefaces (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “ICEfaces MyEclipse Integration” [Active]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.icefaces.branding (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “ICEfaces AJAX and Java EE Tooling for MyEclipse” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.matisse (6.9.100.zmyeclipse69100200808) “MyEclipse Visual Swing Designer Feature” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.maven (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Maven4MyEclipse Feature” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.perspective (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Perspective Plug-in” [Installed]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.product (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Product” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.uml2 (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse UML2” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.org.eclipse.webbrowser (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Web Browser” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.org.hibernate.eclipse (3.2.2.z69100_CR1) “MyEclipse Hibernate Core” [Active]
    com.genuitec.org.hibernate.eclipse.console (3.2.2.CR1) “MyEclipse Hibernate Console” [Active]
    com.genuitec.org.hibernate.eclipse.mapper (3.2.2.CR1) “MyEclipse Hibernate Mapper” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse.client.common.shortcut (2.3.0.200809102135) “Shortcut Support” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse.client.common.shortcut.win32 (2.3.0.200809102135) “Windows Shortcut Support” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.pulse.client.common.ui (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Common UI” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.pulse.client.common.ui.win32 (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Common UI Windows Support” [Resolved]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.authentication (2.3.0.200809102135) “Client Authentication” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.common (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Client Common” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.common.exec (2.3.0.200809102135) “Common Execution Services” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.installer.common (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Client Common Services” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.installer.ui (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Client Installer” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.launcher.ui (2.3.0.200809102135) “Launcher UI with p2 Support” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.properties (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Client Properties Service” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.targetcfg.jdt (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Target Configuration JDT Extensions” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.targetcfg.ui (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Target Configuration UI” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.client.updatesite (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Update Site Services” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.common (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Common Services” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.common.http (2.5.1.200809102135) “Http Plug-in” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.common.ui (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Common Ui Plug-in” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.model (2.3.0.200809102135) “Pulse Data Model” [Starting]
    com.genuitec.pulse2.model.clientext (2.3.0.200809102135) “Client-side Mappings for Context” [Resolved]
    com.ibm.icu (3.8.1.v20080530) “International Components for Unicode for Java (ICU4J)” [Active]
    com.icesoft.ide.eclipse.designtime (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “ICEfaces Design-Time Support” [Starting]
    com.icesoft.ide.eclipse.icefaces.doc (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “ICEfaces Help Documentation” [Resolved]
    com.iw.plugins.spindle.core (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Spindle Core Support” [Active]
    com.iw.plugins.spindle.docs (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Spindle 3 Documentation” [Starting]
    com.iw.plugins.spindle.ui (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Spindle UI” [Active]
    com.jcraft.jsch (0.1.37.v200803061811) “JSch” [Resolved]
    com.lowagie.itext (1.5.4.v20080228) “Lowagie Itext” [Resolved]
    com.myeclipseide.feature.branding (6.9.200.zmyeclipse69200200809) “MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench” [Resolved]
    javax.activation (1.1.0.v200806101325) “Apache Geronimo Activation Plug-in” [Resolved]
    javax.mail (1.4.0.v200804091730) “Javax Mail Plug-in” [Resolved]
    javax.persistence (1.0.0) “Java Persistence” [Resolved]
    javax.servlet (2.4.0.v200806031604) “Servlet API Bundle” [Resolved]
    javax.servlet.jsp (2.0.0.v200806031607) “Java Server Pages API Bundle” [Resolved]
    javax.wsdl (1.4.0.v200806030407) “WSDL4J” [Resolved]
    javax.wsdl (1.5.1.v200806030408) “WSDL4J” [Resolved]
    javax.xml (1.3.4.v200806030440) “JAXP XML” [Resolved]
    javax.xml.rpc (1.1.0.v200806030420) “JAX-RPC” [Resolved]
    javax.xml.soap (1.2.0.v200806030421) “SAAJ” [Resolved]
    net.sf.cglib (1.0.0) “Cglib Plug-in” [Resolved]
    net.sf.solareclipse.ui (0.4.0.spindle-dep-6) “MyEclipse Spindle SolarEclipse UI” [Resolved]
    net.sf.solareclipse.xml.ui (0.4.0.spindle-dep-6) “MyEclipse Spindle XML Development Tools UI” [Starting]
    net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime (1.1.0.v200803061910) “SourceForge LPG” [Resolved]
    org.aopalliance (1.0) “aopalliance” [Resolved]
    org.apache.ant (1.7.0.v200803061910) “Apache Ant” [Resolved]
    org.apache.axis (1.4.0.v200807230600) “Apache Web Services” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.bridge (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik Bridge/GVT/Scripting” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.css (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik CSS” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.dom (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik DOM” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.dom.svg (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik SVG DOM” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.ext.awt (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik AWT Utilities” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.extension (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik Extension” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.parser (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik Parser” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.pdf (1.6.0.v200806031500) “Apache Batik PDF” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.svggen (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik SVG Generation” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.swing (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik Swing” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.transcoder (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik Transcoder” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.util (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik Utilities” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.util.gui (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik GUI Utilities” [Resolved]
    org.apache.batik.xml (1.6.0.v200805290154) “Apache Batik XML” [Resolved]
    org.apache.cactus (1.7.2.v200805140145) “Cactus Resource Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.apache.commons.codec (1.3.0.v20080530-1600) “Apache Commons Codec Plug-in” [Resolved]
    org.apache.commons.collections (3.2) “Apache Commons Collections” [Resolved]
    org.apache.commons.discovery (0.2.0.v200806030120) “Jakarta-Commons Discovery” [Resolved]
    org.apache.commons.el (1.0.0.v200806031608) “Apache Commons JSP 2.0 Expression Language Interpreter” [Resolved]
    org.apache.commons.httpclient (3.1.0.200809102135) “Apache Commons Httpclient” [Resolved]
    org.apache.commons.httpclient (3.1.0.v20080605-1935) “Apache Commons Httpclient” [Resolved]
    org.apache.commons.lang (2.3.0.v200803061910) “Apache Jakarta Commons Lang” [Resolved]
    org.apache.commons.logging (1.0.4) “Apache Commons Logging” [Resolved]
    org.apache.commons.logging (1.0.4.v20080605-1930) “Apache Commons Logging Plug-in” [Resolved]
    org.apache.derby.core (10.3.1.4) “Apache Derby Core Plug-in for Eclipse” [Starting]
    org.apache.jasper (5.5.17.v200806031609) “Apache Jasper 2 Plug-in” [Resolved]
    org.apache.log4j (1.2.13.v200806030600) “Apache Jakarta log4j Plug-in” [Resolved]
    org.apache.lucene (1.9.1.v20080530-1600) “Apache Lucene” [Resolved]
    org.apache.lucene.analysis (1.9.1.v20080530-1600) “Apache Lucene Analysis” [Resolved]
    org.apache.wsil4j (1.0.0.v200806040330) “WSIL4J” [Resolved]
    org.apache.xerces (2.9.0.v200805270400) “Apache Xerces-J” [Resolved]
    org.apache.xml.resolver (1.2.0.v200806030312) “Apache XmlResolver” [Resolved]
    org.apache.xml.serializer (2.7.1.v200806030322) “Apache XML Commons Serializer” [Resolved]
    org.aspectj.ajde (1.6.2.20080918190100) “AspectJ” [Active]
    org.aspectj.aspectjrt (1.6.0.v200802271800) “aspecjrt” [Resolved]
    org.aspectj.aspectjweaver (1.6.0.v200802271800) “aspectjweaver” [Resolved]
    org.aspectj.runtime (1.6.2.20080918190100) “AspectJ Runtime” [Resolved]
    org.aspectj.weaver (1.6.2.20080918190100) “AspectJ Weaver” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.ajdt.core (1.6.1.200809182225) “AspectJ Development Tools Core” [Active]
    org.eclipse.albireo.core (0.0.2.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Albireo Core (Incubation)” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.ant.core (3.2.0.v20080529) “Ant Build Tool Core” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.ant.ui (3.3.0.v20080529) “Ant UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.atf.core (0.2.2.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Core Plug-in (Incubation)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.ide.core (0.2.2.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Mozide Core Plugin (Incubation)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.ide.debug (0.2.2.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Mozilla Debug Plug-in (Incubation)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.ide.debug.ui (0.2.2.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Mozilla Debug UI Plug-in (Incubation)” [Active]
    org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.ide.ui (0.2.2.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Moz IDE UI Plug-in (Incubation)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.ide.ui.extras (0.2.2.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Mozilla IDE UI Extras Plug-in (Incubation)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.atf.templates (0.2.2.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Templates Plug-in (Incubation)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.atf.ui (0.2.2.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Ui Plug-in (Incubation)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt (2.3.0.v20080304) “Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart (2.3.0.v20080304) “BIRT Chart Framework” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.cshelp (2.3.0.v20080616) “BIRT Chart Context-sensitive Help” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.device.extension (2.3.0.v20080424) “BIRT Chart Device Extension(s)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.device.pdf (2.3.0.v20080417) “BIRT Chart Device PDF Extension” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.device.svg (2.3.0.v20080526) “BIRT Chart Device SVG Extension” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.device.swt (2.3.0.v20080522) “BIRT Chart Device SWT Extension” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.engine (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Chart Engine” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.engine.extension (2.3.0.v20080611) “BIRT Chart Engine Extension” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.reportitem (2.3.0.v20080610) “BIRT Chart-Report Integration” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.reportitem.ui (2.3.0.v20080610) “BIRT Chart-Report UI Integration Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.runtime (2.3.0.v20080304) “BIRT Chart Runtime” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui (2.3.0.v20080522) “BIRT Chart Library UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui.extension (2.3.0.v20080610) “BIRT Chart UI Extension” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.core (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Core Package” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.core.ui (2.3.0.v20080515) “BIRT Core UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.cshelp (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Context-sensitive Help” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.data (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Data Engine” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.data.aggregation (2.3.0.v20080606) “Build-in Aggregation Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.doc (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Documentation” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.integration.wtp.ui (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT WTP Integration Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Data Adapter” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT ODA-JDBC Bridge Driver” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.ui (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT JDBC UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.xml (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT ODA-XML Driver” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.xml.ui (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT ODA XML Designer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.debug.core (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Debug Core Plug-in” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.debug.ui (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Debug UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer (2.3.0.v200806102) “BIRT Report Designer” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.core (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Designer Core” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Designer UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.cubebuilder (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Cube Builder Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.editor.script (2.3.0.v200806102) “BIRT Enhanced Script Editor Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.editor.xml.wtp (2.3.0.v200806102) “BIRT Advanced XML Editor Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.editors (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT MultipageEditor Extension Point Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.editors.schematic (2.3.0.v200806102) “BIRT Editors Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.ide (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Designer UI for IDE” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.lib (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Designer UI for Library” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.lib.explorer (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Library Explorer Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.preview.web (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Preview Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.views (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT UI Views Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine (2.3.0.v20080616) “BIRT Engine” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.dataextraction (2.3.0.v20080611) “Dataextraction Plug-in” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.dataextraction.csv (2.3.0.v200806102) “CSV Data Extraction Plug-in” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT HTML Emitter” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.pdf (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT PDF emitter” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.postscript (2.3.0.v20080610) “BIRT POSTSCRIPT emitter” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.ppt (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT PPT emitter” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.prototype.excel (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Excel emitter” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.wpml (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Word emitter” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.fonts (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Engine fonts” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Crosstab Plug-in” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.ui (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Crosstab UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.model (2.3.0.v20080605) “BIRT Model” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.model.adapter.oda (2.3.0.v20080523) “BIRT Model ODA Adapter” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.runtime (2.3.0.v20080304) “BIRT Report Runtime” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer (2.3.0.v20080606) “BIRT Web Viewer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.birt.resources (2.3.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “BIRT Resources Plug-in” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.compare (3.4.0.I20080604) “Compare Support” [Active]
    org.eclipse.contribution.visualiser (2.2.0.200809182225) “Visualiser Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.contribution.xref.core (1.5.0.200809182225) “Cross Reference Core Plugin” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.contribution.xref.ui (1.5.0.200809182225) “Cross Reference UI Plugin” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.core.boot (3.1.100.v20080218) “Core Boot” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.core.commands (3.4.0.I20080509-2000) “Commands” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.core.contenttype (3.3.0.v20080604-1400) “Eclipse Content Mechanism” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.databinding (1.1.0.I20080527-2000) “JFace Data Binding” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.databinding.beans (1.1.0.I20080508-2000a) “JFace Data Binding for JavaBeans” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.core.expressions (3.4.0.v20080603-2000) “Expression Language” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.filebuffers (3.4.0.v20080603-2000) “File Buffers” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.filesystem (1.2.0.v20080604-1400) “Core File Systems” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.filesystem.win32.x86 (1.1.0.v20080604-1400) “Core File System for Windows” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.core.jobs (3.4.0.v20080512) “Eclipse Jobs Mechanism” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.net (1.1.0.I20080604) “Internet Connection Management” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.net.win32.x86 (1.0.0.I20080521) “Proxy for Windows” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.core.resources (3.4.0.v20080604-1400) “Core Resource Management” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.resources.compatibility (3.4.0.v20080604-1400) “Core Resource Management Compatibility Fragment” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.core.resources.win32.x86 (3.4.0.v20071204) “Core Resource Management Win32 Fragment” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.core.runtime (3.4.0.v20080512) “Core Runtime” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility (3.2.0.v20071008) “Core Runtime Plug-in Compatibility” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth (3.2.100.v20070502) “Authorization Compatibility Plug-in” [Active]
    org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.registry (3.2.200.v20080610) “Eclipse Registry Compatibility Fragment” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.core.variables (3.2.100.v20080529-1300) “Core Variables” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.cvs (1.0.100.v20080603) “Eclipse CVS Client” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.dali.core (0.5.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Dali Core” [Installed]
    org.eclipse.dali.db (0.5.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Dali DB” [Installed]
    org.eclipse.dali.edit (0.5.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Dali Edit” [Installed]
    org.eclipse.dali.gen (0.5.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Dali Entity Gen” [Installed]
    org.eclipse.dali.ui (0.5.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Dali Java Persistence API (JPA) Tools” [Installed]
    org.eclipse.dali.utility (0.5.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Dali Utility” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity (1.1.0.v200805160228) “Data Tools Platform Connectivity Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.db.generic (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Generic DB Connectivity Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.db.generic.ui (1.0.1.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Generic DB UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.dbdefinition.genericJDBC (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform DBDefinition Generic JDBC Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda (3.1.2.v200805152355) “DTP Open Data Access” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer (3.1.2.v200805230718) “DTP ODA Consumer Helper Component Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.design (3.0.6.v200805152355) “DTP ODA Design Session Model” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.design.ui (3.0.6.v200805152355) “DTP ODA Designer UI Framework Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.flatfile (3.0.6.v200805261930) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Flat File ODA Runtime Driver” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.flatfile.ui (3.0.6.v200805261930) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Flat File ODA Designer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.profile (3.0.6.v200805152355) “DTP ODA Connection Profile Framework Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.template.ui (3.0.6.v200805152355) “DTP ODA New Plug-in Template Wizard” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.core (1.0.1.v200806041052) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQM Core Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.core.ui (1.1.0.v200806070326) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQM UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.server.ui (1.1.0.v200806050117) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Server UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui (1.1.0.v200806040132) “Data Tools Platform Connectivity UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui.dse (1.1.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Data Source Explorer Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oda.ws (1.1.0.v200805261930) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Web Services ODA Runtime Driver” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oda.ws.ui (1.1.0.v200805261930) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Web Services ODA Designer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oda.xml (1.1.0.v200805270900) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform XML ODA Runtime Driver” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oda.xml.ui (1.1.0.v200805270900) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform XML ODA Designer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.help (1.5.0.v200805152355) “Data Tools Platform Help Utilities” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.dbdefinition (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform DBDefinition Model” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.sql (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQLModel Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.sql.edit (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQLModel Edit Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.sql.query (1.0.1.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Query Model Plugin” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.sql.xml.query (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL XML Query Model Plugin” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.common.ui (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Tools Common UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.data.core (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Data Core Plugin” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.data.ui (1.1.0.v200805310400) “Data UI Plugin” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.db.generic (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Tools Generic Database Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.ddlgen.ui (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform FE UI Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.debugger.core (1.0.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Debugger Framework” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.editor.core (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Editor Core Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql (1.0.1.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Parser Plugin” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql.lexer (1.0.1.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Lexer Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql.query (1.0.1.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Query Parser Plugin” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql.xml.query (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL XML Query Parser Plugin” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.plan (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Execution Plan View Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.result (1.0.0.v200805301309) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Results View Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.routineeditor (1.0.0.v200805261703) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Tools Routine Editor Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sql (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Core Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sqleditor (1.0.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform SQL Editor” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sqlscrapbook (1.0.0.zmyeclipse69200200809) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Sqlscrapbook Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.tabledataeditor (1.0.0.v200805240400) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Table Data Editor Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.tablewizard (1.0.0.v200805152355) “Eclipse Data Tools Platform Database Table Creation Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.debug.core (3.4.0.v20080612) “Debug Core” [Active]
    org.eclipse.debug.ui (3.4.0.v20080529-1300) “Debug UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.draw2d (3.4.0.v20080529) “Graphical Editing Framework Draw2d” [Active]
    org.eclipse.ecf (2.0.0.200809102135) “Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.ecf.filetransfer (2.0.0.200809102135) “ECF Filetransfer API” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.ecf.identity (2.1.0.200809102135) “ECF Identity API” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer (2.0.0.200809102135) “ECF Filetransfer Provider” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.ssl (1.0.0.200809102135) “ECF Filetransfer Provider” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.ecf.ssl (1.0.0.200809102135) “Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF)” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.emf (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF – Eclipse Modeling Framework” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.ant (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ant Tasks” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Code Generation” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Code Generator” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Code Generator UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Code Generation UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.common (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Common” [Active]
    org.eclipse.emf.common.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Common UI” [Active]
    org.eclipse.emf.commonj.sdo (2.4.0.v200806091234) “CommonJ SDO – Service Data Objects” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.converter (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Model Converter” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.databinding (1.0.0.v200806091234) “EMF Data Binding” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.databinding.edit (1.0.0.v200806091234) “EMF Edit Data Binding” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore” [Active]
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.change (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Change Model” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.change.edit (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Change Edit” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.edit (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Edit” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.editor (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Sample Ecore Editor” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF SDO – EMF’s Service Data Objects Implementation” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF XML/XMI Persistence” [Active]
    org.eclipse.emf.edit (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Edit” [Active]
    org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Edit UI” [Active]
    org.eclipse.emf.exporter (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Model Exporter” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.importer (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Model Importer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.importer.ecore (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Importer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.importer.java (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Annotated Java Importer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.importer.rose (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Rose Importer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Mapping” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Mapping” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore.editor (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore Mapping Editor” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2ecore (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore to Ecore Mapping” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2ecore.editor (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore to Ecore Mapping Editor” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2xml (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore to XML Mapping” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2xml.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Ecore to XML Mapping Editor” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ui (2.4.0.v200806091234) “EMF Mapping UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.ocl (1.1.100.v200805130238) “Object Constraint Language (OCL) 2.0 Compatibility API” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.query (1.2.0.v200805130238) “EMF Model Query” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.query.ocl (1.2.0.v200805130238) “EMF Model Query OCL Integration” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.transaction (1.2.0.v200805130238) “EMF Model Transaction Core” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.validation (1.2.0.v200805170232) “EMF Validation Framework Core” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.emf.workspace (1.2.0.v200805130238) “EMF Model Transaction Workbench Integration Core” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.app (1.1.0.v20080421-2006) “Equinox Application Container” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.common (3.4.0.v20080421-2006) “Common Eclipse Runtime” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.frameworkadmin (1.0.0.v20080430-1750) “Equinox Framework Admin” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.frameworkadmin.equinox (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Framework Admin for Equinox” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty (1.1.0.v20080425) “Jetty Http Service” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry (1.0.100.v20080427-0830) “Http Service Registry Extensions” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet (1.0.100.v20080427-0830) “Http Services Servlet” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.jsp.jasper (1.0.100.v20080427-0830) “Jasper Jsp Support Bundle” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.jsp.jasper.registry (1.0.0.v20080427-0830) “Jasper Jsp Registry Support Plug-in” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.launcher (1.0.100.v20080509-1800) “Equinox Launcher” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86 (1.0.100.v20080509-1800) “Equinox Launcher Win32 X86 Fragment” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Artifact Repository Support” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Core” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Director” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Engine” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.exemplarysetup (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Exemplary Setup” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.garbagecollector (1.0.0.200809102135) “Provisioning Garbage Collector” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.jarprocessor (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning JAR Processor” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Metadata” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.generator (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Metadata Generator” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Metadata Repository” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.eclipse (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Eclipse Touchpoint” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.natives (1.0.0.200809102135) “Equinox Provisioning Native Touchpoint” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui (1.0.0.v20080530-1237) “Equinox Provisioning UI Support” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui.sdk (1.0.0.v20080605-1731) “Equinox Provisioning Platform Update Support” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.updatechecker (1.0.0.v20080427-2136) “Equinox Provisioning Update Checker” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.updatesite (1.0.0.200809102135) “Update site repository adapter bundle (Incubation)” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.preferences (3.2.200.v20080421-2006) “Eclipse Preferences Mechanism” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.registry (3.4.0.v20080516-0950) “Extension Registry Support” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.security (1.0.0.v20080512-1800) “Equinox Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.security.ui (1.0.0.v20080603-1810) “Equinox Security Default UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.equinox.security.win32.x86 (1.0.0.v20080529-1600) “Windows Data Protection services integration” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator (1.0.0.v20080604) “Simple Configurator” [Active]
    org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator.manipulator (1.0.0.200809102135) “Simple Configurator Manipulator” [Active]
    org.eclipse.gef (3.4.0.v20080526) “Graphical Editing Framework GEF” [Active]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.core (1.1.0.v20080425-1959) “GMF Common Core” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui (1.1.0.v20080512-1200) “GMF Common UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui.action (1.1.0.v20080425-1959) “GMF Common UI Action” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui.services (1.1.0.v20080612-1229) “GMF Common UI Services” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui.services.action (1.1.0.v20080507-2230) “GMF Common UI Action Services” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.core (1.1.0.v20080425-1959) “GMF Diagram Core” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui (1.1.0.v20080610-1132) “GMF Diagram UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d.ui (1.1.0.v20080610-1132) “GMF Draw2d Additions” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d.ui.render (1.1.0.v20080507-2230) “GMF Draw2d Image Rendering Additions” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d.ui.render.awt (1.1.0.v20080603-1553) “GMF Draw2d Image AWT based Rendering Additions” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.emf.clipboard.core (1.1.0.v20080425-1959) “GMF EMF Clipboard Support” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.emf.commands.core (1.1.0.v20080425-1959) “GMF Commands” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.emf.core (1.1.0.v20080425-1959) “GMF Modeling Service Layer” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.emf.type.core (1.1.0.v20080425-1959) “GMF EMF Type Core” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.emf.ui (1.1.0.v20080516-1748) “GMF MSL UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.gef.ui (1.1.0.v20080503-1740) “GMF GEF Additions” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.notation (1.1.0.v20080507-1326) “GMF Notation Model Support” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.help (3.3.100.v20080610) “Help System Core” [Active]
    org.eclipse.help.appserver (3.1.300.v20080507) “Help Application Server” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.help.base (3.3.100.v20080617) “Help System Base” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.help.ui (3.3.100.v20080521) “Help System UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.help.webapp (3.3.100.v20080528) “Help System Webapp” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.jdt (3.4.0.v20080603-2000) “Eclipse Java Development Tools” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.jdt.apt.core (3.3.100.v20080513-1235) “Java Annotation Processing Core” [Active]
    org.eclipse.jdt.apt.pluggable.core (1.0.100.v20080407-1345) “Java Compiler Apt IDE” [Installed]
    org.eclipse.jdt.apt.ui (3.3.100.v20080407-1345) “Java Annotation Processing UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.jdt.compiler.apt (1.0.100.v20080513-1235) “Java Compiler Apt” [Installed]
    org.eclipse.jdt.compiler.tool (1.0.100.v_874) “Java Compiler Tool Support” [Installed]
    org.eclipse.jdt.core (3.4.0.v_874) “Java Development Tools Core” [Active]
    org.eclipse.jdt.core.manipulation (1.2.0.v20080603-2000) “Java Code Manipulation Functionality” [Active]
    org.eclipse.jdt.debug (3.4.0.v20080604) “JDI Debug Model” [Active]
    org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui (3.3.0.v20080603) “JDI Debug UI” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv (3.4.0.v20080612-1340) “Eclipse JDT Plug-in Developer Guide” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user (3.4.0.v20080612-1340) “Eclipse Java development user guide” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.jdt.junit (3.4.0.v20080603-2000) “Java Development Tools JUnit support” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.jdt.junit.runtime (3.3.0.v20080603-2000) “Java Development Tools JUnit runtime support” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime (1.0.200.v20080603-2000) “Java Development Tools JUnit4 runtime support” [Resolved]
    org.eclipse.jdt.launching (3.4.0.v20080529-1300) “Java Development Tools Launching Support” [Active]
    org.eclipse.jdt.ui (3.4.0.v20080603-2000) “Java Development Tools UI” [Active]
    org.eclipse.jem (2.0.201.v200806201600) “Java EMF Model” [Active]
    org.eclipse.jem.beaninfo (2.0.100.v200806051600) “Java EMF Model BeanInfo (Introspection) Support” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.jem.proxy (2.0.100.v200806051600) “Java EMF Model Proxy Support” [Starting]
    org.eclipse.jem.ui (2.0.100.v200806051600) “Java EMF Model UI” [Active]
    org.eclipse.jem.util (2.0.100.v20080

#289238 Reply

Loyal Water

1) Download project via SVN, run new project wizard, choose Java project

I did not understand this step. You check out a project via SVN and then run new project wizard ? Can you please elaborate on this step?

This is a really strange issue. If you just create a web project by going to File > New > Project > Web Project and add spring capabilities to it, does it work without issue?

#289528 Reply

cboudreau

I did a full “reinstall then run” of MyEclipse 7.0 M2 from Pulse and this error went away – I was able to add Spring Capabilities to my project following the steps I mentioned before.

The error might have had something to do with the fact that I was trying to use the Java perspective during these steps. I had to use the Java perspective because I did not see the MyEclipse Java Enterprise perspective available in the previous build of MyEclipse 7.0.

After doing a fresh install, however, I now see the “MyEclipse Java Enterprise” perspective again and everything works when I go through my steps in this perspective.

Thanks for the follow up.

-Chris

#289567 Reply

Loyal Water

Thanks for the follow up.

Your welcome.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 7.0 M1 – Unable To Add Spring Capabilities

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in