facebook

MyEclipse 7.1.1 and SVN problems?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

OBERONASSOCIATES
    Participant

This started happening after 7.1.1 upgrade. I can not connect to my SVN server. What can I do to get this fixed.

Thanks,

!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.team.svn.core.svnnature 4 0 2009-05-01 14:30:00.062
    !MESSAGE Synchronize operation failed.
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.team.svn.core.connector.SVNChangeStatus.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;IJJJLjava/lang/String;IIIIZZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;JZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;JLorg/eclipse/team/svn/core/connector/SVNLock;JJILjava/lang/String;)V
        at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ConversionUtility.convert(ConversionUtility.java:118)
        at org.polarion.team.svn.connector.javahl.JavaHLConnector.status(JavaHLConnector.java:400)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.extension.factory.ThreadNameModifier.status(ThreadNameModifier.java:608)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.local.RemoteStatusOperation$2.run(RemoteStatusOperation.java:125)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doSubTask(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:118)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.AbstractActionOperation.protectStep(AbstractActionOperation.java:146)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.AbstractActionOperation.protectStep(AbstractActionOperation.java:141)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.local.RemoteStatusOperation.runImpl(RemoteStatusOperation.java:123)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.AbstractActionOperation.run(AbstractActionOperation.java:77)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doTask(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:104)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.CompositeOperation.runImpl(CompositeOperation.java:94)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.AbstractActionOperation.run(AbstractActionOperation.java:77)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.LoggedOperation.run(LoggedOperation.java:38)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doTask(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:104)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doTaskExternal(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:90)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.synchronize.AbstractSVNSubscriber.findChanges(AbstractSVNSubscriber.java:281)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.synchronize.AbstractSVNSubscriber$UpdateStatusOperation$2.run(AbstractSVNSubscriber.java:316)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doSubTask(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:118)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.AbstractActionOperation.protectStep(AbstractActionOperation.java:146)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.AbstractActionOperation.protectStep(AbstractActionOperation.java:141)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.synchronize.AbstractSVNSubscriber$UpdateStatusOperation.runImpl(AbstractSVNSubscriber.java:314)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.LoggedOperation.run(LoggedOperation.java:38)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doTaskExternal(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:90)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doTaskExternal(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:81)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.synchronize.AbstractSVNSubscriber.refresh(AbstractSVNSubscriber.java:160)
        at org.eclipse.team.svn.core.synchronize.UpdateSubscriber.refresh(UpdateSubscriber.java:66)
        at org.eclipse.team.core.subscribers.Subscriber.refresh(Subscriber.java:465)
        at org.eclipse.team.core.subscribers.SubscriberMergeContext.refresh(SubscriberMergeContext.java:85)
        at org.eclipse.team.core.mapping.provider.SynchronizationContext.refresh(SynchronizationContext.java:109)
        at org.eclipse.team.internal.ui.synchronize.RefreshModelParticipantJob.doRefresh(RefreshModelParticipantJob.java:68)
        at org.eclipse.team.internal.ui.synchronize.RefreshParticipantJob.run(RefreshParticipantJob.java:309)
        at org.eclipse.team.internal.ui.synchronize.RefreshModelParticipantJob.run(RefreshModelParticipantJob.java:116)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
    #298114 Reply

support-joy

OBERONASSOCIATES,

The upgrade of SVN available on MyEclipse 7.1.1 through MyEclipse Dashboard is dependent on Eclipse 3.4.2, whereas MyEclipse 7.1.1 is based on Eclipse 3.4.1. This issue will be fixed with our upcoming ME7.5 release as it is based on Eclipse 3.4.2. Can you un-install the SVN update and see if it fixes your issue? Sorry for the inconvinience.

#298127 Reply

OBERONASSOCIATES
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, but I wish it were that simple a solution.

I have tried removing the SVN plug-in, but it does not yield the results I am after.

Is there a way to re-install the original SVN plug-in that was offered there?

What is your date for “…ME7.5 release”.

thanks for the help.

#298169 Reply

support-joy

OBERONASSOCIATES,

ME 7.5 is tentatively scheduled for a May end release. Currently it is under QA.
    Take a look at this post – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/svn-plugin/ This contains the link to install SVN plugin.
    Let me know if this helps.

I have an update from my dev team – The fix will be coming out with Pulse 2.4.2 which is due either later today or latest tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 7.1.1 and SVN problems?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in