facebook

MyEclipse 8.5 and Weblogic 8

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jrpe

Hi,

I have a previous post called “MyEclipse 8.5 Weblogic launch configuration” concerning Weblogic 10. The solution that I found, does not work for Weblogic 8.

I have noticed that creating a new launch configuration for Weblogic 10 works fine, but not for Weblogic 8. When I start MyEclipse I get the following in the log:

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.core.common 4 0 2010-04-15 09:13:20.492
    !MESSAGE Class com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.core.LaunchConfigServerBuilder can not access a member of class com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic8.Weblogic8 with modifiers “private”
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.core.LaunchConfigServerBuilder can not access a member of class com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic8.Weblogic8 with modifiers “private”
    at sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Reflection.java:65)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:349)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.core.LaunchConfigServerBuilder.buildLaunchConfigServer(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.core.AppServerRegistry$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

When I try to use my Weblogic 8 launch configuration, I get the following in the log:

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.core 1 0 2010-04-15 09:28:05.667
    !MESSAGE No server is associated with this launch configuration. This is likely caused by attempting to launch the server before workbench startup completes. Please wait until MyEclipse finishes loading and try again.

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.core 4 101 2010-04-15 09:28:05.682
    !MESSAGE No server associated with launch configuration. Aborting launch

-clean did not work.

Jörgen

#307702 Reply

support-joy

Jörgen,

I am not able to reproduce this issue at my end. I am able to run Weblogic 8, 9 and 10 without any issues. I will escalate this to a dev team member to investigate this issue.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 8.5 and Weblogic 8

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in