facebook

MyEclipse 8.5 Weblogic launch configuration

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jrpe

Hi,

I have upgraded from 7.5 to 8.5, and now I have a problem with my launch configurations for Weblogic. I have the following in the launch configuration:

<stringAttribute key=”SERVER_TYPE_ID” value=”weblogic10Server”/>
    <stringAttribute key=”SERVER_TYPE_NAME” value=”WebLogic 10.x”/>

These values are updated, as soon as I use the Configuration Wizard in 8.5:

<stringAttribute key=”SERVER_TYPE_ID” value=”WebLogic 10:x e-Export 1:8:0 TARIC3″/>
    <stringAttribute key=”SERVER_TYPE_NAME” value=”WebLogic 10.x e-Export 1.8.0 TARIC3″/>

The configuration wizard updates them to the launch configuration file name, which is :
    WebLogic 10.x e-Export 1.8.0 TARIC3.launch

After this, I cannot start the server. If I open the launch configuration in a text editor and reset these values to the original values, I can start the server again.

Best regards,
    Jörgen Persson

*** Date:
    7. april 2010 10:50:47 CEST

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsXP
    OS version=5.1.0
    Java version=1.6.0_13

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 8.5
    Build id: 8.5-20100319

*** Eclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench

Version: 8.5
    Build id: 8.5-20100319

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    D:\ProgramFiles\Genuitec\MyEclipse8.5\myeclipse.exe
    -name
    Myeclipse
    –launcher.library
    D:\ProgramFiles\Genuitec\MyEclipse8.5\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.200.v20090519\eclipse_1206.dll
    -startup
    D:\ProgramFiles\Genuitec\MyEclipse8.5\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v20090715.jar
    -install
    D:/ProgramFiles/Genuitec/MyEclipse8.5
    -configuration
    configuration
    -vm
    D:/ProgramFiles/Genuitec/Common/binary/com.sun.java.jdk.win32.x86_1.6.0.013/jre/bin/client/jvm.dll

#307429 Reply

support-joy

Jörgen Persson ,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. Can you start the IDE with -clean argument as mentioned here – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/troubleshoot-using-the-clean-command-line-argument/

#307502 Reply

jrpe

Hi

-clean did not help. Same problem.

#307523 Reply

support-joy

Jörgen Persson,

Can you remove the weblogic server deployment and configuration and re-set the weblogic configuration and give it a shot? I am not able to reproduce this issue at my end. Can you attach a screenshot which will give me a visual, also can you copy and paste relevant issue logged in .log file located at [your workspace dir]/.metadata/.log

#307611 Reply

jrpe

I created a new launch configuration, using 8.5, and I have found the problem. In the new configuration I found these two:

<stringAttribute key=”SERVER_BUNDLE_NAME_ATTR” value=”com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic10″/>
    <stringAttribute key=”SERVER_CLASS_NAME_ATTR” value=”com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic10.Weblogic10″/>

If I add them to the old launch configuration the server starts, so there is no problem with:

<stringAttribute key=”SERVER_TYPE_ID” value=”WebLogic 10:x Import 2:4:0 TARIC3″/>
    <stringAttribute key=”SERVER_TYPE_NAME” value=”WebLogic 10.x Import 2.4.0 TARIC3″/>

Best regards
    Jörgen

#307641 Reply

support-joy

Jörgen,

Good to hear you are all set.

Best.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 8.5 Weblogic launch configuration

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in