facebook

native android plugin

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

on this forum is few posts ‘mobione dont have support for native plugins’

but all of them are few months old, so my question is:
    was in version 2.5 added support for native plugins?
    if not is it planned in near future?

thank you

#345466 Reply

Hi Miloos,

Integrating custom cordova plugins is not supported in MobiOne. We are developing this support now but for our MyEclipse product first. Following this we will investigate providing a similar capability for mobione.

#346531 Reply

rick.gommers

Hi Octavio,

I’m sorry to capture this thread, but I’d like to ask you something based on the answer you gave here.

My experience with Cordova is only with native Cordova 3.1.0, from the commandline, I can add whatever plugin I want very easily.

How does this work for Mobi one? I guess from your answer above that you have a list of cordova plugins we can work with, but we can’t add new plugins ourselves. Is this true?

Also, is there a complete list available somewhere so I can see what plugins are supported?

Thx in advance!

#346622 Reply

Hi marcoevich,

Mobione app center builder is a cloud build service. It currently supports only a small set of non-core plugins and does not enable inclusion of additional 3rd party plugins. We are currently enhancing our myeclipse ide product line to support 3rd party plugins via local cordova/phonegap builds. The MobiOne plugins for each version of cordova is listed on the Windows>Setting>App Center>Corodva Version

C 2.9: Email Composer (ios), PDF viewer, Downloader (android)
    C 2.2: Child Browser, Email Composer (ios), PDF viewer, Downloader (android)
    C 3.2 experimental ios-only: Email Composer, Barcode Scanner, Push Notification, In App Purchase

#346624 Reply

rick.gommers

Excellent. Thx Octavio! I like the notification and in-app purchase plugin 😀

Gratz,
    Marcoevich

#346651 Reply

Thank you, but

how to use these plugins?
    are automatically included in app?

#346681 Reply

rick.gommers

@miloos wrote:

Thank you, but

how to use these plugins?
    are automatically included in app?

I believe they are. You can use the plugins, but you have to implement these functions yourself.

You can use the Cordova API documentation for that: http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.2.0/index.html

#346867 Reply

how can I implement function for mailing
    when I cant found what API I should call

#348059 Reply

Do I understand it right – is push notification possible in M1 if i use cordova 3,2?

Regards
    TKT

#348091 Reply

Hi TKT,

The C3.2 App Center is very very preliminary. We made it available to give you early access to technologies that we are working with. The Cordova 3.2 implementation includes the push notification plugin. Currently the primary quirk with using the C3.2 AC is that it only recognizes p12 identify files. It will not yet work with pk/cert files. Also we have not done any sharable work with the push notification pugins. Given that our recommendation is to limit use to experimentation-only contexts.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: native android plugin

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in