facebook

New version install problems

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

beleta1
    Participant

It seems that there is a packaging problem of the new version of Codemix 3.6.0.202004062234.

When trying to do the update Eclipse complains with the following message:

Cannot perform operation, calculating alternative solutions.

#652031 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Jose,

Could you please copy and paste the entire resolution failure – it would probably have been logged in your error log when the update was attempted.

We have tested the update process, and haven’t run into this during any of our tests. Do you have any additional plugins installed besides CodeMix?

Thanks!

#652040 Reply

beleta1
    Participant

Here it is.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #652046 Reply

Brian Fernandes

1) It looks like you had only CM Essentials installed and the PHP pack, but none of the other features. How did you get to this dialog – was this the result of Eclipse automatically checking for updates or did you manually check?

2) Can you please choose the “Show original error and build my own solution” button? That will show us the original resolution failure because of which this alternative is being calculated.

Thanks!

#652744 Reply

beleta1
    Participant

I am answering your questions:

1) Yes, this dialog is shown by Eclipse automatically when it encounters an inconsistency in the installation build.

2) I’am sorry but I uninstall some Groovy plugins and ran the installation correctly before reading your post. So cannot show you the other part of the dialog.

I don’t know why I had only CM Essentials, I don’t remember to uninstall any CM plugin.

Jose

#652846 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Jose,

Thanks for the update – looks like there would have been some conflict with groovy plugin (or its dependencies) that prevented the update from going through smoothly. Can’t really tell without the trace as there are too many variables involved, but do let us know if you ever run into this again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: New version install problems

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in