facebook

NPE reverse trying to setup database driver (7.0-M1)

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Scott Dunbar
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m getting a NullPointerExecption when I attempt to set up a database driver for PostgreSQL:

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer 4 4 2008-08-29 14:27:16.831
    !MESSAGE Error while performing database login with the postgres driver
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.wizards.ConnectionProfileWizardSchemaPage.establishConnection(ConnectionProfileWizardSchemaPage.java:354)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.wizards.DatabaseDriverWizardMainPage.testDriver(DatabaseDriverWizardMainPage.java:428)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.wizards.DatabaseDriverWizardMainPage.access$3(DatabaseDriverWizardMainPage.java:427)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.wizards.DatabaseDriverWizardMainPage$5.widgetSelected(DatabaseDriverWizardMainPage.java:330)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:228)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1158)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3401)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3033)
        at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:825)
        at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:801)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.actions.EditConnectionProfileAction.basicRun(EditConnectionProfileAction.java:38)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.ui.action.LicenseValidatingAction.run(Unknown Source)

Is this something I’m doing wrong? It works ok in Eclipse 3.3/MyEclipse 6.0.1

#288716 Reply

Loyal Water

Have you entered the correct login information? This error gets recorded under <workspace>/.metadata/.log file?

Can you go to MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and paste the information here for me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: NPE reverse trying to setup database driver (7.0-M1)

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in