facebook

Preselected item in some lists like "Open resource"

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

geobomatic
    Participant

Hi,

Using CDT Oxygen.2, DevStyle 1.11.0 (and even before on Neon) I have this kind of light background under light text on preselected items (selected items are fine).

Is there a workaround for this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #582592 Reply

support-swapna

geobomatic,

Thank you for working with DevStyle.

Are you working with Windows 7?
    I am afraid some Windows themes do not let SWT render colors properly. From your screenshot it looks like your current OS theme is set to the optimized version of a windows 7 theme. Please switch to using a standard theme for a better UI experience.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#582593 Reply

geobomatic
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your answer!

Yes, I’m stuck with Win7 for the moment. I’ve switched to default Win 7 theme with no luck though

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #582599 Reply

Aaron Lara

@geobomatic, Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately it’s windows 7 itself what is not grabbing the selection color defined by the theme. You can notice the same issue in the regular Eclipse Dark theme (no DevStyle). There’s not much we can do about this specific issue in windows 7 with dark themes 🙁 Sorry about that.

On the other hand, DevStyle offers great light themes that should not expose this issue, if you don’t mind switching to a light theme (Window > Preferences > DevStyle > Color Themes, switch the Workbench Color to a light one).

Aaron Lara
    DevStyle Development

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Aaron Lara.
    #585091 Reply

geobomatic
    Participant

Thank you for your answer, let’s hope that it will work on Win 10 when my work upgrade me 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Preselected item in some lists like "Open resource"

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in