facebook

Problem start MyEclipse 9

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Andrés J.

With Pulse I’m installed the MyEclipse 9, and then when I run it show the splah image and I can see how load classes and then the aplication crash.

When the aplication crash , show the next message:

JVM terminated. Exit code=1
    /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Common/binary/com.sun.java.jdk.linux.x86_64_1.6.0.013/bin/java
    -Xmx512m
    -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
    -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m
    -jar /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Profiles/MyEclipse 9/../../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.1.0.v20100507.jar
    -os linux
    -ws gtk
    -arch x86_64
    -showsplash
    -launcher /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Profiles/MyEclipse 9/myeclipse
    -name Myeclipse
    –launcher.library /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Profiles/MyEclipse 9/../../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.gtk.linux.x86_64_1.1.1.R36x_v20100810/eclipse_1309.so
    -startup /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Profiles/MyEclipse 9/../../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.1.0.v20100507.jar
    -exitdata 1938011
    -install /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Profiles/MyEclipse 9
    -configuration /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Profiles/MyEclipse 9/configuration
    -vm /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Common/binary/com.sun.java.jdk.linux.x86_64_1.6.0.013/bin/java
    -vmargs
    -Xmx512m
    -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
    -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m
    -jar /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Profiles/MyEclipse 9/../../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.1.0.v20100507.jar

I use ubuntu linux 10.10. I try run the myeclipse 9 in the console and this is the error message that I get:

progname=Myeclipse; RGBA=on
    Architecture: Linux/amd64
    Redirecting System.out and System.err to /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Common/logs/profile-rmb-1759559-console.log
    The program ‘MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench’ received an X Window System error.
    This probably reflects a bug in the program.
    The error was ‘BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)’.
    (Details: serial 22206 error_code 8 request_code 154 minor_code 4)
    (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
    that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
    To debug your program, run it with the –sync command line
    option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
    backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)

progname=Myeclipse; RGBA=on

#315587 Reply

support-joy

anmarmar,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. Can you clean pulse and retry installing MyEclipse 9.0? Typically downloading the new Pulse installer and running it twice will recover broken Pulse Explorer installations. You can also use –repair on the installer to force a clean install.

Redirecting System.out and System.err to /home/ajmarmar/Genuitec/Common/logs/profile-rmb-1759559-console.log

Can you attach the above log file? Here is the FAQ on how to send attachments using [pm] / [post reply] – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/troubleshooting-how-to-upload-attachments-on-forum/&highlight=

#315588 Reply

Brian Fernandes

anmarmar,

Does it ask you for a workspace when you start the profile? Do you have a prior workspace that this is starting with?

Just as a test, you could edit the myeclipse.ini file and add a

-data ~/tempspace

parameter just before the -vmargs parameter to force it to start with a new workspace named tempspace in your home directory. Does this allow MyEclipse to start?

#315633 Reply

Andrés J.

@Support-Brian wrote:

anmarmar,

Does it ask you for a workspace when you start the profile? Do you have a prior workspace that this is starting with?

Just as a test, you could edit the myeclipse.ini file and add a

-data ~/tempspace

parameter just before the -vmargs parameter to force it to start with a new workspace named tempspace in your home directory. Does this allow MyEclipse to start?

Hi, Thank for you responce, but I tryed it and I’ve got the same error

#315667 Reply

Brian Fernandes

admarmar,

Could you try reinstalling MyEclipse? You can either use our Linux offline installer or start Pulse Explorer, right click the profile and choose Reinstall and Run.

Have you run Eclipse successfully on this machine before? If you are using Pulse, can you provision a classic Eclipse 3.6 install and see if that works for you – the problem seems to be more fundamental than MyEclipse itself.

#315676 Reply

Andrés J.

@Support-Brian wrote:

admarmar,

Could you try reinstalling MyEclipse? You can either use our Linux offline installer or start Pulse Explorer, right click the profile and choose Reinstall and Run.

Have you run Eclipse successfully on this machine before? If you are using Pulse, can you provision a classic Eclipse 3.6 install and see if that works for you – the problem seems to be more fundamental than MyEclipse itself.

Hi,

I tryed to install Eclipse 3.6 Classic an I’ve got the same error

#315799 Reply

Andrés J.

Hi,

Any idea? I can’t work….

#315821 Reply

Brian Fernandes

anmarmar,

Seems to be a problem with your system and not MyEclipse specific – as you can see, even Eclipse won’t start.

I found a few threads with some info:
    http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=539642&
    https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=309718
    https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=303372

There are a few suggestions wrt. the version of XULRunner you may have installed – could you follow those suggestions and see if it helps?

Sorry I cannot provide further assistance.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Problem start MyEclipse 9

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in