facebook

Problem with Build Process

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Frank Rub

Hi all,

I have a problem with the eclipse build-feature, but I cannot figure out, where the problem lies exactly.
    So maybe someone here could help me.

A have created a MyEclipse WebProject (with svn, spring and hibernate) -> built process runs fine.
    (everthing on default, nothing special)
    Then I copied my workspace to another computer to work forward.
    Open workspace and konfigure (new) jdk and tomcat runs fine.

Afterwards I did a “clean” and hoped for a complete new built into WebInf/classes/ folder of my project
    But the classes folder stays empty! I don’t know why. Everthing seems to be like at my other pc.
    I have no Idea.
    What other options should I look for?

Btw. creating a new project within the same workspace on the new pc, “autobuild” runs fine! 🙁

Maybe someone has a hint for me, what I should try.
    Thank you very much in advance.

Edit: I’m usign Eclipse 3.1 and MyEclipse 4.1.1 GA

#254063 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Ok, I think I’m following along.

Afterwards I did a “clean” and hoped for a complete new built into WebInf/classes/ folder of my project
    But the classes folder stays empty!

What are you using to check that? I’d recommend going outside of Eclipse and using the Windows explorer to verify if that is really the case or not. If it is, the other thing that might be hindering the build is that the project is out of sync with the file system and needs to be refreshed (right-click > Refresh or select and press F5). When you select Projects > Clean…, be sure the “Begin a build immediately checkbox is checked.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Problem with Build Process

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in