facebook

Problem with Hibernate Mapping

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MarkusHanses

Hello,

in the first place forgive me for my bad english.

Last year i created with the MyEclipse Plugin (4.0 i think) the Hibernate Mapping in my Webapplication. Now i want to modify the Mappings because i have modify the database.
    The current version 4.1.1 and the older version 4.1 have other methods for creating the Java Classes and the XML files.
    Last year, in the first Version, i had a Defaultconstructer and a Constructer with an Integer ID Attribute as Parameters. Now i have three different Constructors with different Attributes of the Class and the Database Table. But no Constructors as in the older Version. That’s not all Differents between the Versions of MyEclipse.

Now my Problem is, that my Business-Layer want the older Version of Mapping Files. And when i try to rewrite the Methods in the Business-Layer, then the Webapplication throw an Exception by trying to connect the Database.
    The Toturials are not up to date and so, no help for me.
    How i have to generate the Mapping Classes, to have the same results as in the older version of MyEclipse or that run it in any way.

By

Markus

#253105 Reply

Haris Peco

Markus,

It’s only wya that you use older version mappings or add missing constructors manual
    Do you sure that it’s reason for your exception ? – you have changed your database and it can be reason, too

Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Problem with Hibernate Mapping

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in