facebook

probleme de datasource

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

saif

bonjour tout le monde,
    j’ai un probleme trés bizarre que je n’ai pa pu resoudre.
    j’ai configuré l’xDoclet de mon projet ejb correctement.j’ai bien verifié que le nom specifié est celui que j’ai mis dans le fichier data source.le probleme est lors de deploiement de mon ejb. une exception que se leve toujours. voila son message :

23:09:18,247 ERROR [EntityContainer] Starting failed jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ejb/Compte,service=EJB
    org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error: can’t find data source: testDS; – nested throwable: (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: testDS not bound)
    at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCEntityBridge.init(JDBCEntityBridge.java:139)
    at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.initStoreManager(JDBCStoreManager.java:420)

#264162 Reply

Riyad Kalla

At this time MYEclipse support is English-only. If possible, could you re-post your question here in English?

#264189 Reply

saif

i’m sorry,
    i have a problem that i coudn’t find solution for.
    i had configured the xDoclet of my ejb project corectly. i’m sure that the name of the datasource is the same as the one of my xml file of datasource. when i deployed my project i got the folowing excption

23:09:18,247 ERROR [EntityContainer] Starting failed jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ejb/Compte,service=EJB
    org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error: can’t find data source: testDS; – nested throwable: (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: testDS not bound)
    at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCEntityBridge.init(JDBCEntityBridge.java:139)
    at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.initStoreManager(JDBCStoreManager.java:420)

plz can you help me.

#264203 Reply

Riyad Kalla

It looks like your testDS datasource isn’t setup in your app server… did you make sure to set that data source up?

#264253 Reply

saif

i work with jBoss application server.i put the data source xml file under the folder : server/default/deploy. i’m sur also that jBoss read each time this file when i deploy my project. because i made a spelling mistake in my data source file to verify if jBoss is reading the file and he show an exeption relevant to this spelling mistake.

#264262 Reply

Riyad Kalla

That is strange, I’m not sure why it’s not picking up the datasource. Once JBoss is running, can you login to the adminstration console and see the datasource listed? Did you spell the name wrong possibly?

#264289 Reply

saif

thank you very much Mr, i found the probleme.
    the name of datasource should be prefixed by java: . i changed it to java:testDS and it has worked.
    thank you again.

#264304 Reply

Riyad Kalla

That is great, thank you for following up. I’m glad it’s working.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: probleme de datasource

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in