facebook

"edit data" doesn’t work

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

capvidia

I connect to the oracle database and want to change some data in the tables. I right-click on a table and choose edit data. But I get “Error: Cannot edit: null” error message at the bottom of appeared view. If I choose generate SELECT statement and run it , it works fine and I see results. What’s wrong? Where can I see more logs to troubleshot the issue.

#273633 Reply

Riyad Kalla

If you check your log:
    <workspace dir>\.metadata\.log

you may see an exception like “driver doesn’t support updatable result sets” or the like. It’s possible you are using a JDBC driver that doesn’t support edits. Make sure you are using the latest Oracle driver:
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/db-where-can-i-download-a-oracle-jdbc-driver/

#273651 Reply

capvidia

I believe the driver is OK, it works fine with my application and allows any operations with the database. I use oracle-14_g.jar driver. Also I tried to download tha latest one, the same result. I’m inserting stack trace, it seems the problem is with something else.

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer 4 4 2007-08-08 08:21:07.584
    !MESSAGE Error opening edit view
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.Properties$LineReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Properties.load(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.PropertyResourceBundle.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.rowset.JdbcRowSetResourceBundle.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.rowset.JdbcRowSetResourceBundle.getJdbcRowSetResourceBundle(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.rowset.JdbcRowSetImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.views.EditDataView$3.<init>(EditDataView.java:278)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.views.EditDataView.getRowSet(EditDataView.java:278)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.views.EditDataView$1.run(EditDataView.java:121)
    at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:67)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.views.EditDataView.createEditArea(EditDataView.java:117)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.actions.TableDirectEditInView.run(TableDirectEditInView.java:72)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:498)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:545)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:490)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:402)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:938)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3682)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3293)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2389)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2353)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2219)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$4.run(Workbench.java:466)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:289)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:461)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)

#273669 Reply

Loyal Water

Can you go through the posting guidelines thread at the top of the forum and post your installation details here for us.

#273706 Reply

John Yesberg

I have a similar problem. I’m using MySQL. I want to view, but not modify the contents of a table. With MyEclipse 5.1 it was fine. With 6.0.0M1, I can see the list of tables in the same way. But when I right-click edit “Edit Data”, I see “Error: Cannot edit: null” in the status line of the Edit Table view.

I have a colleague who is using the same configuration as me (with a couple of extra plugins), and is also getting the same results.

Driver Jar is mysql-connector-java-3.0.16-ga-bin.jar
    Driver classname is com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

My error seems to be the same as capvidia’s:
    !ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer 4 4 2007-08-09 11:55:31.506
    !STACK 0
    at com.sun.rowset.JdbcRowSetResourceBundle.getJdbcRowSetResourceBundle(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.views.EditDataView$3.<init>(EditDataView.java:278)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.views.EditDataView.getRowSet(EditDataView.java:278)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.views.EditDataView$1.run(EditDataView.java:121)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.views.EditDataView.createEditArea(EditDataView.java:117)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.actions.TableDirectEditInView.run(TableDirectEditInView.java:72)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:545)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:490)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:402)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:106)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:153)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:363)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:504)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:443)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1169)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1144)

My Installation details:

*** Date:
    Thursday, 9 August 2007 11:52:04 AM EST

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsXP
    OS version=5.1
    Java version=1.5.0_11

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 6.0.0 M1
    Build id: 20070629-6.0.0-M1

*** Eclipse details:

Eclipse Project SDK

Version: 3.3.0.v20070607-7M7J-BIolz-OcxWxvWAPSfLPqevO
    Build id: I20070625-1500

Eclipse Platform

Version: 3.3.0.v20070612-_19UEkLEzwsdF9jSqQ-G

Eclipse Java Development Tools

Version: 3.3.0.v20070606-0010-7o7jCHEFpPoqQYvnXqejeR

Eclipse RCP

Version: 3.3.0.v20070607-8y8eE8NEbsN3X_fjWS8HPNG

Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment

Version: 3.3.0.v20070607-7N7M-DUUEF6Ez0H46IcCC

Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework

Version: 3.3.0.v20070620
    Build id: 20070620-1021

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Program Files\MyEclipse-6.0M1\eclipse\eclipse.exe
    -name
    Eclipse
    –launcher.library
    C:\Program Files\MyEclipse-6.0M1\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.0.v20070523\eclipse_1017a.dll
    -startup
    C:\Program Files\MyEclipse-6.0M1\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.0.v20070606.jar
    -exitdata
    978_68
    -vm
    C:\Program Files\MyEclipse-6.0M1\jre\bin\javaw.exe

Many thanks,

John.

#273708 Reply

capvidia

I found similar complaint which is still open. https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/edit-data-error-myeclipse-6-0-0m1-eclipse-3-3-postgresql/&highlight=edit+data
    It seems the issue indeed with MyEclipse IDE as it arises with different databases.

My configuration
    *** Date:
    Thursday, August 9, 2007 8:57:32 AM MSD

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsXP
    OS version=5.1
    Java version=1.5.0_11

*** MyEclipse details:

*** Eclipse details:

Eclipse Platform

Eclipse RCP

Eclipse Project SDK

win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    E:\MyEclipse-6.0\eclipse\eclipse.exe
    -name
    Eclipse
    –launcher.library
    E:\MyEclipse-6.0\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.0.v20070523\eclipse_1017a.dll
    -startup
    E:\MyEclipse-6.0\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.0.v20070606.jar
    -exitdata
    e28_6c
    -vm
    E:\MyEclipse-6.0\jre\bin\javaw.exe

I’m not inserting log file as the only error appeared in has been posted earlier.

regards
    Alexander

#273709 Reply

capvidia

Additionally, I observe the next log after MyEclipse start up.
    !SESSION 2007-08-09 09:46:10.007 ———————————————–
    eclipse.buildId=I20070625-1500
    java.version=1.5.0_11
    java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_RU
    Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui.workbench 2 0 2007-08-09 09:46:19.344
    !MESSAGE A handler conflict occurred. This may disable some commands.
    !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.ui.workbench 2 0 2007-08-09 09:46:19.344
    !MESSAGE Conflict for ‘AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureTypeNodeContribution/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.actions.RefreshTypeNodeAction’:
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureTypeNodeContribution/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.actions.RefreshTypeNodeAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.actions.RefreshTypeNodeAction),
    expression=WorkbenchWindowExpression(org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow@15ccfb1),sourcePriority=16384)
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureTypeNodeContribution/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.actions.RefreshTypeNodeAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.actions.RefreshTypeNodeAction),
    expression=WorkbenchWindowExpression(org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow@15ccfb1),sourcePriority=16384)
    !MESSAGE Conflict for ‘AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.actions.editNodeAction’:
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.actions.editNodeAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.actions.EditNodeAction),
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.actions.editNodeAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.actions.EditNodeAction),
    !MESSAGE Conflict for ‘AUTOGEN:::ValidationMenuAction/ValidationAction’:
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::ValidationMenuAction/ValidationAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ui.ValidationMenuAction),
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::ValidationMenuAction/ValidationAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ui.ValidationMenuAction),
    !MESSAGE Conflict for ‘AUTOGEN:::org.eclipse.jst.ws.internal.consumption.ui.wizard.client.genwsil/org.eclipse.jst.ws.consumption.ui.wsilimport’:
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::org.eclipse.jst.ws.internal.consumption.ui.wizard.client.genwsil/org.eclipse.jst.ws.consumption.ui.wsilimport,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.ui.widgets.popup.DynamicPopupWizard),
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::org.eclipse.jst.ws.internal.consumption.ui.wizard.client.genwsil/org.eclipse.jst.ws.consumption.ui.wsilimport,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.ui.widgets.popup.DynamicPopupWizard),
    !MESSAGE Conflict for ‘AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.runFunctionAction’:
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.runFunctionAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.actions.RunMssqlFunctionProcedureAction),
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.runFunctionAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.actions.RunSybaseFunctionProcedureAction),
    !MESSAGE Conflict for ‘AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.triggerNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.openTriggerAction’:
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.triggerNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.openTriggerAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.actions.OpenTriggerAction),
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.triggerNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.openTriggerAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mysql.actions.OpenTriggerAction),
    !MESSAGE Conflict for ‘AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.triggerNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.openTriggerAction’:
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.triggerNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.openTriggerAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.actions.OpenTriggerAction),
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.triggerNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.openTriggerAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.actions.OpenTriggerAction),
    !MESSAGE Conflict for ‘AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.editProcedureAction’:
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.editProcedureAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.actions.EditMssqlNodeAction),
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.editProcedureAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.actions.EditMssqlNodeAction),
    !MESSAGE Conflict for ‘AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.spHelpAction’:
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.spHelpAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.actions.MssqlSpHelpAction),
    HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.procedureNodeActions/com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.spHelpAction,
    handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.mssql.actions.MssqlSpHelpAction),

I suspect it has some relation to the issue.

#273733 Reply

John Yesberg

Just upgraded to mysql-connector-java-5.0.7-bin.jar driver (from 3.0.16). Same behaviour, same entry in the log.

John.

#273878 Reply

Riyad Kalla

John thanks for the heads up, something is going on and we will dig into it.

#274190 Reply

jukefox

Hi,

I just want to mention that I even could reproduce this error with MyEclipse 6.0 GA and Oracle 9 Thin Driver. But you should get the same result when testing with MySQL and MSSQL.
    I hope there will be a bugfix update released quite soon:-)

#274246 Reply

Riyad Kalla

This should be fixed in 6.0, we noticed that Edit Data for all DBs got dorked somehow.

#274264 Reply

jukefox

Sorry, but I have a fresh insatllation of 6.0 GA. Here are the details:

*** Date:
    Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:45:50 PM CEST

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsXP
    OS version=5.1
    Java version=1.5.0_11

*** MyEclipse details:
    Version: 6.0.0 GA
    Build id: 6.0.0-GA-200708

*** Eclipse details:

Eclipse Platform

Eclipse RCP

Eclipse Project SDK

win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    H:\MyEclipse 6.0\eclipse\eclipse.exe
    -name
    Eclipse
    –launcher.library
    H:\MyEclipse 6.0\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.0.v20070523\eclipse_1017a.dll
    -startup
    H:\MyEclipse 6.0\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.0.v20070606.jar
    -exitdata
    b0c_6c
    -vm
    H:\MyEclipse 6.0\jre\bin\javaw.exe

And that is what error log says:

!SESSION 2007-08-22 19:44:07.440 -----------------------------------------------
    eclipse.buildId=I20070625-1500
    java.version=1.5.0_11
    java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_DE
    Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY com.tikal.eclipse.updatemanager.quicksetup 4 4 2007-08-22 19:44:59.721
    !MESSAGE Network connection problems encountered during search.

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer 4 4 2007-08-22 19:45:09.237
    !STACK 0
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:106)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:153)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1144)

What could have gone wrong?

#274279 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Are you trying to edit an empty table by chance?

#274307 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Guys,

I just realized that this might be a locale issue. Can you try starting eclipse with an NL switch like so?

eclipse.exe -nl en_EN

Please add any other command line switches you may need to the above. Let us know if that fixes the issue, we’ll have to work in a fix for this in the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

HTH.

#274328 Reply

John Yesberg

Brian,

Starting 6.0GA with the locale didn’t solve the problem, but it seems to have made some differences to the error report (which now shows line numbers).

John.

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer 4 4 2007-08-23 11:56:46.032
    !STACK 0
    at java.util.Properties$LineReader.readLine(Properties.java:365)
    at java.util.Properties.load(Properties.java:293)
    at java.util.PropertyResourceBundle.<init>(PropertyResourceBundle.java:96)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

*** Date:
    Thursday, August 23, 2007 11:56:54 AM EST

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsXP
    OS version=5.1
    Java version=1.5.0_06

*** MyEclipse details:

*** Eclipse details:

Eclipse Platform

Eclipse RCP

Eclipse Project SDK

win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Program Files\MyEclipse 6.0GA\eclipse\.\eclipse.exe
    -name
    Eclipse
    –launcher.library
    C:\Program Files\MyEclipse 6.0GA\eclipse\.\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.0.v20070523\eclipse_1017a.dll
    -startup
    C:\Program Files\MyEclipse 6.0GA\eclipse\.\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.0.v20070606.jar
    -nl
    en_EN
    -vm
    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\bin\..\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
Reply To: "edit data" doesn’t work

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in