facebook

Recent generate Getters/Setters issue

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Comments
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is myeclipse related or not, though it seems to have started about the time I last updated MyEclipse.

When I create a new field of some sort, can be anything, then go to the Source menu, and click on Generate Getters & Setters, those methods are created – but the entire source for the bean is removed from the editor window except for the last method or two just created by the wizard. It doesn’t come back unless I close and reopen the file. I haven’t found anyone else mentioning this though, so not sure what’s going on.

Eclipse GTK 3.0.1 on Debian Linux,
    Build 200409161125
    MyEclipse 3.8.4
    Build ID: 200501171200-3.8.4

Thanks, Paul

#225811 Reply

Paul
    Participant

It is working now.

I noticed that after removing the eclipse install directory and myeclipse install directory (at least two separate times tonight), it retained my subscription information and other myeclipse settings – is this retrieved from the workspace if possible? Having it appear is convenient – but makes me think I’m missing something when I’m trying a complete reinstall to have this stuff still be present.

It also for some reason refused to pick up most of the newer files in my external workspace initially. Until I did a restart/refresh, it appeared to be a perfect copy of the project from a month or two back.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Recent generate Getters/Setters issue

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in