facebook

Reg reverse-engineering in myeclipse

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

usha12

Hi,
    Iam using myeclipse 6.0.1, mysql 5.0, mysql connector 5.1.6 and hibernate 3.3. And I iam new to all these. I need help.

My project name is: HibernateProject and my package is: com.myeclipse.hibernate

I did reverse engineering by right clickiing the table user. I selected the java src folder, hibernate mapping file, POJO and basic DAO as DAO type. It generated User.java, UserDAO.java, User.hbm.xml, hibernate.cfg.xml

I opened HQL editor by right clicking HibernateProject>MyEclipse>Open HQL Editor.
    And typed from user
    It is showing this error: org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException:user is not mapped[from user]

In my configuration file hibernate mapping file is specified automatically as: com/myeclipse/hibernate/User.hbm.xml

What mistake did i do here? Why i got the above error? Iam unable to resolve it. Help me.

regards
    usha

#285843 Reply

Loyal Water

It is showing this error: org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException:user is not mapped[from user]

I guess you should be typing from User. You should use the uppercase for “U”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reg reverse-engineering in myeclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in