facebook

Run in Test Center

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anser

Hi support and everyone I hope I send this to the right forum. I hope I could get a help for my dilemma. My question is; is there a way to save the run in test center as is? The phone skin and the HTML5 data in it with all the options to move screens back and forth, show text, images, just like the ‘Test Center’ does. The reason why I like to save it I want to give a real life experience for some of my customers. I would have the skin and working data as an attachment in an email and mail it to the customer for preview. So when the customer opens his email it will be open up right there and he would be able to see and test the app inside his email just as we see it in the Test Center therefore he would have a perfect experience how the app execute. Please either from the support or somebody help me with any idea or since I’m still a beginner in MobiOne if possible with some sample of how could it be done if it’s possible at all. Thanks for the help in advance.

#337417 Reply

Brandon

While I don’t think you can do it in an email you can do it online. Of course you won’t get any native function, which the test center doesn’t have anyway. But you can use an iframe inside a phone image for a good feel of it. See my templates screen it has useable demos.
    http://cincyplanet.com/mobione/templates/

Make sure they view it in a compatible browser!

#337486 Reply

anser

Thanks Cincy I was think of iframe however I realy want it to let the phone skin visible in the email maybe I just attach a picture of the phone skin and make the online link from it.. If there is nothing else i’ll figure out something but thanks for real.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Run in Test Center

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in