facebook

settings corrupted?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

Linux (Deb Sarge), Eclipse 3.0.1, MyEclipse 3.8.2. Everything has been working great for the last few weeks until very recently.

Eclipse crashed on me a few days ago, I had an out of memory error. I had noticed that it was extremely sluggish before that, but hadn’t paid too much attention until it blew.

Now though I am noticing some odditities, things that don’t work like they used to. 1st is that when I type a (without quotes) “/**” and press enter to start a javadoc comment, it treats it like a normal multi-line comment instead. The settings in window-preferences-java-editor… were already set to generate these, and toggling the settings did nothing.

2nd item, when I have problems in my code I get a marker on the left hand side of the editor window. Moving the cursor over this used to bring a tooltip explaining the issue – not there is nothing.

Ideas? Thanks.

#217370 Reply

Riyad Kalla

For some reason when Eclipse crashes on Linux and the workspace gets corrupt, it seems to really blow up. I’ve had Eclipse crash 3x one me under Linux, Eclipse 2.x twice and Eclipse 3.x once… in Eclipse 2.x I was unable to start Eclipse again no matter what I tried, it required creating an entire new workspace just to get it running (talk about annoying) and in Eclipse 3.x, the workspace was still corrupt, but it manifested itself in very strange small ways (like you are seeing).

I would suggest first erasing your <eclipse dir>\configuration directory and restarting… did that help? If not, you will likley need to create a new workspace.

#217483 Reply

Paul
    Participant

Okay – I’ve removed the configuration directory finally as I couldn’t stand it anymore, and now I’m really hosed. Eclipse doesn’t start anymore, but instead fills the log file with the following.

!SESSION Oct 12, 2004 12:24:00.778 ---------------------------------------------
    eclipse.buildId=unknown
    java.version=1.4.2_03
    java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_US

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi Oct 12, 2004 12:24:00.780
    !MESSAGE Application error
    !STACK 1
    org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.NullPointerException)
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:2691)
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:2616)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:109)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:2572)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2301)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.release(Display.java:2350)
        at org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Device.dispose(Device.java:174)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(IDEApplication.java:112)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:335)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:273)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:129)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:183)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:644)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:628)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi Oct 12, 2004 12:24:00.786
    !MESSAGE Bundle update@/home/paul/development/eclipse30/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.0.0/ [5] was not resolved.
    !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi Oct 12, 2004 12:24:00.786
    !MESSAGE Bundle System Bundle was picked instead.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi Oct 12, 2004 12:24:00.791
    !MESSAGE Bundle update@/home/paul/development/eclipse30/plugins/org.eclipse.debug.ui_3.0.0/ [6] was not resolved.
    !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi Oct 12, 2004 12:24:00.791
    !MESSAGE Bundle update@/home/paul/development/eclipse30/plugins/org.eclipse.debug.ui_3.0.1/ was picked instead.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi Oct 12, 2004 12:24:00.792
    !MESSAGE Bundle update@/home/paul/development/eclipse30/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.0.0/ [7] was not resolved.
    !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi Oct 12, 2004 12:24:00.792
    !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:/home/paul/development/eclipse30/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.0.1/ was picked instead.

The above continues for another 400 lines or so.

Any easy ways to grab my web projects from the old and now useless workspace, and use in a new one? I don’t relish having to create each new project anew and then import individual files. I’d appreciate any thoughts or ideas. Thanks.

#217486 Reply

Riyad Kalla

pwoods,
    I think your install was hosed anyway… the /configuration directory is a cache (serialized) of the config state of Eclipse, if its removed, its simply rebuild from the config files and saved again (it just takes longer to startup Eclipse). The fact that removing this borked Eclipse completely makes me think something is really f-ed here….

Can you re-download and reunzip Eclipse 3.0.1 SDk, start it up and make sure it works? Then go to Help > Software Updates > Manage Configs > Add and add the MyEclipse extension back and restart? if ALL that works, then try and start Eclipse and point it at your old workspace, it just might work. If not, create a new workspace, and just copy all your project dirs (ONLY your project dirs… no the .metadata dir) from your old workspace into your new one, then use File > Import > Project to bring those projects back into the workspace.

Eclipse is getting so big as a platform, that mucking up the workspace is a lot like screwing up your Windows\System directory of old school Windows days… atleast that is what its starting to remind me of 😉

#217491 Reply

Paul
    Participant

i’ll try that. I created a new workspace, and that worked briefly. On the bottom of the display though (forget the proper name) there are tabs for Console, Tasks, Problems, etc. One of them was Web Browser – which I didn’t think worked on Linux – anyway, trying to close that whacked me again. I’ll try the above and see how it goes. This is mildly frustrating.

Thanks for the help, Paul.

#217492 Reply

Greg

Paul,

If you have a version of Mozilla(1.7+), that isn’t supported by eclipse, the web browser view in MyEclipse will throws exceptions. And unfortunately if that view is active and you close eclipse, then try to restart it, eclipse will not come back up. It will just throw an Error dialog and say… “An error has occurred. See the log file….”. I will enter a PR on this issue so we can better handle unsupported mozilla versions.

#217497 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Paul,
    Greg nailed it… the SWT Browser widget (what we use for the “Web Browser” control needs Mozilla 1.4->1.6… 1.7 doesn’t work, and that is probably what you have installed if you have relatively fresh install of some distro. If you install Mozilla 1.6 along side this stuff and somehow get Eclipse to pick it up, you should be good to go.

#217502 Reply

Paul
    Participant

Very interesting. I don’t use mozilla, but it is on my system and it’s been at 1.6 for awhile. I have installed newer versions of Firefox though, and just noticed that attempting to load Mozilla instead brings up firefox.

<a bit later>I use Debian Sarge, and just re-installed the mozilla package – and now mozilla loads, it’s version 1.6. It’s the same issue though. I started eclipse, the browser widget was still present, and attempting to close it – it apparently has to load before closing that tab – created the same mess. I’ve since rebuilt the workspace directory again (i’m getting good at this).

<later still>You won’t believe this – trying to load mozilla again, by shortcut or command line (./mozilla, ./mozilla-1.6) loads firefox instead. Seeing as Firefox is obviously mucking my mozilla install here, looks like Greg is right.

I’ll ignore the browser thing for now – though it’s a bit annoying essentially having a button present that if I accidentally click is guaranteed to result in a bad day. Is there another way to remove this? For eclipse in the future, is the SWT browser widget going to be dependent on a locally installed browser, or will it package its own? It seems risky to rely on a particular version being present.

Thanks again though. Paul

#217504 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Paul,
    Thank you for helping run this down with us… unfortunately the SWT Browser widget (part of the Eclipse platform) wraps IE on Windows, Mozilla on Unix/Linux and Safari on OSX… so in a way it does depend on certain versions being there, which I agree, is very risky.

I hope with Eclipse 3.1 they will get more time to work on the widget and make it more flexible, in the mean time we’ll see what we can do on our end so that silly thing doesn’t crap on the entire workspace (insanely annoying).

#217509 Reply

wsandner

So is there a work around for this? If I uninstall Moz 1.7 and go back to 1.6 will the MyEclipse JavaScript Editor work? I am using Fedora core 2, Eclipse 3.0.1, and MyEclipse 3.8.2. This same user is complaining about out of memory errors.

Another user is having trouble with JSP validation on OS X 10.3, Eclipse 3.0.1, My Eclipse 3.8.2. The whole IDE crashes if JSP validation is turned on.

I know that others have submitted bug reports about these problems, but I have not seen a definitive answer, or better a patch. I would like to know what to tell our developers, they are getting frustrated.

#217511 Reply

Riyad Kalla

wsandner:

So is there a work around for this?

Yes, to roll back to Mozilla 1.6. Please check the Eclipse newsgroups/mailing lists for detailed information on how to specify the version of Mozilla that the SWT widget uses. I don’t know what it is off the top of my head, and MyEclipse just uses the SWT Browser widget, so you will find the most detailed information from the Eclipse/SWT group about this.

This same user is complaining about out of memory errors.

I would highly suggest apply the most recent quickfix for the JSP Indexer, it seems to finally fix the last remaining leak that can cause extremely long build times, out of memory exceptions and rediculously long XML validation times: http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2+file-viewtopic-t-4223-highlight-myeclipsequickfix20041004+zip.html

If I uninstall Moz 1.7 and go back to 1.6 will the MyEclipse JavaScript Editor work?

The MyEclipse JS Editor doesn’t have anything to do with Mozilla… the ONLY part of Eclipse/MyEclipse that needs Mozilla is the “Web Browser” view.

Another user is having trouble with JSP validation on OS X 10.3, Eclipse 3.0.1, My Eclipse 3.8.2. The whole IDE crashes if JSP validation is turned on.

I do remember that thread, unforutnately our OS X developer was unable to reproduce it, but we are still looking into it.

I would like to know what to tell our developers, they are getting frustrated.

What issue is getting them frustrated? Are your developers encountering ALL of the above mentioned problems?

#217520 Reply

wsandner

I’ll try to reproduce it an submit a bug report.

What issue is getting them frustrated? Are your developers encountering ALL of the above mentioned problems?

Yes, they’ve been talking to each other, and all of the mentioned problems are getting at them. Rollingback of Mozilla to 1.6, and turning off validation should keep us happy and productive.

Thanks, Bill

#217525 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Bill,
    First let us appologize that your group is seeing this myriad of difficulties, we will do our damnedest to get any and all bugs you guys can reproduce. Also don’t forget to grab the quickfix as it should fix all the “JSP Indexer running for hours” and OutOfMemoryExceptions that still might be occuring for your developers, especially during refactoring (which is how our users discovered it after 3.8.2 came out).

#217533 Reply

wsandner

This is from a Mac OS X 10.3 machine with Eclipse 3.0.1 and MyEclipse 3.8.2 with the quick fix applied. I right clicked on a jsp and chose MyEclipse | Run Validation. Eclipse crashed. Here is the .log:

!SESSION Oct 13, 2004 09:56:59.305 ———————————————
    eclipse.buildId=M200409161125
    java.version=1.4.2_05
    java.vendor=Apple Computer, Inc.
    BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=ppc, WS=carbon, NL=en_US
    Command-line arguments: -keyring /Users/bill/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug 1 1 Oct 13, 2004 09:56:59.311
    !MESSAGE Oct 13, 2004 9:56:59 AM com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler ?
    SEVERE: Javac exception
    Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.compile(Javac.java:938)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:758)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.?(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.driver.MyEclipseJspC.?(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.driver.MyEclipseJspC.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.JSPValidator.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateAction$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1673)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1693)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateAction.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.ValidateAction.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.Validator.validateIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.validation.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validation.ValidatorLauncher.start(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validate.ValidationOperation.launchValidator(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validate.ValidationOperation.internalValidate(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validate.ValidationOperation.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validate.ValidationOperation.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validate.ui.ValidationMenuAction.checkProjectConfiguration(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validate.ui.ValidationMenuAction.performValidation(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validate.ui.ValidationMenuAction.validate(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validate.ui.ValidationMenuAction$2.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.etools.validate.ui.plugin.RunnableWithProgressWrapper.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)
    Oct 13, 2004 9:56:59 AM com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler ?
    SEVERE: Env: Compile: javaFileName=/tmp/myeclipse-jspcc//org/apache/jsp/equip4Usr_jsp.java
    classpath=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/classes.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/ui.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/laf.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/sunrsasign.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/jsse.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/jce.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/charsets.jar:/Library/Java/Extensions/classes12.zip:/Library/Java/Extensions/OpenBaseJDBC.jar:/System/Library/Java/Extensions/CoreAudio.jar:/System/Library/Java/Extensions/MRJToolkit.jar:/System/Library/Java/Extensions/QTJava.zip:/System/Library/Java/Extensions/QTJSupport.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/apple_provider.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/ldapsec.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/localedata.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/sunjce_provider.jar:/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/activation.jar:/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/javax.servlet.jar:/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/jboss-j2ee.jar:/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/jboss-jaas.jar:/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/jsse.jar:/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/jts.jar:/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/mail.jar:/Users/bill/eclipse/plugins/org.junit_3.8.1/junit.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/axis.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/axis-ant.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-logging.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/hibernate2.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jaxrpc.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/soap.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/ant-1.5.3.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/ant-optional-1.5.3.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/c3p0-0.8.4.5.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/cglib-full-2.0.1.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-beanutils.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-collections.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-collections-2.1.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-dbcp-1.1.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-digester.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-fileupload.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-lang.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-lang-1.0.1.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-pool-1.1.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-validator.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/concurrent-1.3.2.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/connector.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/dom4j-1.4.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/ehcache-0.7.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jaas.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jakarta-oro.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jboss-cache.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jboss-common.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jboss-jmx.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jboss-system.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jcs-1.0-dev.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jdbc2_0-stdext.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jgroups-2.2.1.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jta.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/junit-3.8.1.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/odmg-3.0.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/oscache-2.0.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/proxool-0.8.3.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/servlet.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/struts.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/struts-legacy.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/swarmcache-1.0rc2.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/xalan-2.4.0.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/xerces-2.4.0.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/xml-apis.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/conf:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/pf-joi-full.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/looks-1.1.3.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jgraph.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/hibern8ide.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/forms-1.0.3.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/bsh-2.0b1.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/classes12.zip:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-discovery.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/saaj.jar:/Users/bill/projects/dam/build/WEB-INF/classes:/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug_3.8.2/lib/jasper-runtime.jar:/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug_3.8.2/lib/jsp-api.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/eclipse/startup.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/classes.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/ui.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/laf.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/sunrsasign.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/jsse.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/jce.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/charsets.jar
    cp=/Library/Java/Extensions/classes12.zip
    cp=/Library/Java/Extensions/OpenBaseJDBC.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Java/Extensions/CoreAudio.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Java/Extensions/MRJToolkit.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Java/Extensions/QTJava.zip
    cp=/System/Library/Java/Extensions/QTJSupport.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/apple_provider.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/ldapsec.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/localedata.jar
    cp=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/sunjce_provider.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/activation.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/javax.servlet.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/jboss-j2ee.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/jboss-jaas.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/jsse.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/jts.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.3/mail.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/eclipse/plugins/org.junit_3.8.1/junit.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/axis.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/axis-ant.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-logging.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/hibernate2.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jaxrpc.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/soap.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/ant-1.5.3.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/ant-optional-1.5.3.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/c3p0-0.8.4.5.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/cglib-full-2.0.1.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-beanutils.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-collections.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-collections-2.1.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-dbcp-1.1.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-digester.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-fileupload.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-lang.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-lang-1.0.1.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-pool-1.1.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-validator.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/concurrent-1.3.2.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/connector.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/dom4j-1.4.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/ehcache-0.7.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jaas.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jakarta-oro.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jboss-cache.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jboss-common.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jboss-jmx.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jboss-system.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jcs-1.0-dev.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jdbc2_0-stdext.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jgroups-2.2.1.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jta.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/junit-3.8.1.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/odmg-3.0.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/oscache-2.0.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/proxool-0.8.3.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/servlet.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/struts.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/struts-legacy.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/swarmcache-1.0rc2.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/xalan-2.4.0.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/xerces-2.4.0.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/xml-apis.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/conf
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/pf-joi-full.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/looks-1.1.3.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/jgraph.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/hibern8ide.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/forms-1.0.3.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/bsh-2.0b1.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/classes12.zip
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/commons-discovery.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/lib/saaj.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/projects/dam/build/WEB-INF/classes
    cp=/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug_3.8.2/lib/jasper-runtime.jar
    cp=/Users/bill/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug_3.8.2/lib/jsp-api.jar
    work dir=/tmp/myeclipse-jspcc
    extension dir=/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext
    srcDir=/tmp/myeclipse-jspcc
    compiler=extJavac
    include=org/apache/jsp/equip4Usr_jsp.java

#217549 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

The errors in the log may be causal to the issue you’re experiencing or simply circumstantial. I tried to verify the problem on my Mac Powerbook by doing the following:
    1) Updated all OS, Application, and Java software to the latest versions through the Apple update manager.
    2) Created a new Web project and added a “default JSP” to it created with our wizard.
    3) Right-clicked and selected Validate JSP and received a “JSP is Valid” dialog.
    4) Introduced an error in a scriptlet (ie. <% junk; %>) and saved the page. Validation occurred and the error was properly marked.

Can you try this exact sequence of steps to see if it also works for you, or breaks as before? This will allow us to determine if the issue is related to your project / file or is environmental.

Here’s my full system configuration (from Window > About Eclipse Platform > Configuration Details) so you can compare it with your own for any differences:

*** Date: 10/13/04 12:05 PM

*** Platform Details:

*** System properties:
    awt.nativeDoubleBuffering=true
    awt.toolkit=apple.awt.CToolkit
    eclipse.application=org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench
    eclipse.buildId=M200409161125
    eclipse.commands=-os
    macosx
    -ws
    carbon
    -arch
    ppc
    -showsplash
    /Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/eclipse -showsplash 600
    -exitdata
    /Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/eclipse -exitdata 10000
    -keyring
    /Users/dev/.eclipse_keyring
    -consoleLog
    -showlocation
    -vm
    /Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/java_swt

eclipse.consoleLog=true
    eclipse.product=org.eclipse.platform.ide
    eclipse.startTime=1097686967056
    eclipse.vm=/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/java_swt
    eclipse.vmargs=-Xms30M
    -Xmx150M
    -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts
    -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.noFocusRing
    -cp
    /Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/startup.jar
    org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main

eof=eof
    file.encoding=MacRoman
    file.encoding.pkg=sun.io
    file.separator=/
    gopherProxySet=false
    java.awt.graphicsenv=apple.awt.CGraphicsEnvironment
    java.awt.printerjob=apple.awt.CPrinterJob
    java.class.path=/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/startup.jar
    java.class.version=48.0
    java.endorsed.dirs=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/endorsed
    java.ext.dirs=/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext
    java.home=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home
    java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
    java.library.path=.:/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/usr/lib/java
    java.runtime.name=Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
    java.runtime.version=1.4.2_05-141.3
    java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification
    java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    java.specification.version=1.4
    java.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory=java.util.prefs.MacOSXPreferencesFactory
    java.vendor=Apple Computer, Inc.
    java.vendor.url=http://apple.com/
    java.vendor.url.bug=http://developer.apple.com/java/
    java.version=1.4.2_05
    java.vm.info=mixed mode
    java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
    java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine Specification
    java.vm.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    java.vm.specification.version=1.0
    java.vm.vendor="Apple Computer, Inc."
    java.vm.version=1.4.2-38
    line.separator=

mrj.version=141.3
    org.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.noFocusRing=
    org.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts=
    org.eclipse.swtlauncher=/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/java_swt
    org.osgi.framework.executionenvironment=
    org.osgi.framework.language=en
    org.osgi.framework.os.name=mac os x
    org.osgi.framework.os.version=10.3.5
    org.osgi.framework.processor=ppc
    org.osgi.framework.vendor=Eclipse
    org.osgi.framework.version=1.2.0
    org.xml.sax.driver=org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl
    os.arch=ppc
    os.name=Mac OS X
    os.version=10.3.5
    osgi.arch=ppc
    osgi.bundles=org.eclipse.core.runtime@2:start, org.eclipse.update.configurator@3:start
    osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel=4
    osgi.bundlestore=/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles
    osgi.configuration.area=file:/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/configuration/
    osgi.framework=file:/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.0.1/
    osgi.framework.beginningstartlevel=1
    osgi.framework.version=3.0.0
    osgi.frameworkClassPath=core.jar, console.jar, osgi.jar, resolver.jar, defaultAdaptor.jar, eclipseAdaptor.jar
    osgi.install.area=file:/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/
    osgi.instance.area=file:/Development/workspaces/3.8.2On3.0.1/
    osgi.logfile=/Development/workspaces/3.8.2On3.0.1/.metadata/.log
    osgi.manifest.cache=/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/manifests
    osgi.nl=en_US
    osgi.os=macosx
    osgi.splashLocation=/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.platform_3.0.1/splash.bmp
    osgi.splashPath=platform:/base/plugins/org.eclipse.platform
    osgi.ws=carbon
    path.separator=:
    sun.arch.data.model=32
    sun.boot.class.path=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/classes.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/ui.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/laf.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/sunrsasign.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/jsse.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/jce.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/charsets.jar
    sun.boot.library.path=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Libraries
    sun.cpu.endian=big
    sun.cpu.isalist=
    sun.io.unicode.encoding=UnicodeBig
    sun.java2d.fontpath=
    sun.os.patch.level=unknown
    user.country=US
    user.dir=/Development/Eclipse/3.0.1/eclipse
    user.home=/Users/dev
    user.language=en
    user.name=dev
    user.timezone=America/Chicago
    vendor=Apache Software Foundation
    vendor-url=http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j
    version=2.4.1

*** Features:
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.ast (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Application Server Tooling"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.core (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Core Tooling"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.enterprise (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.help (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Help Documentation"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.wdt (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Web Development Tooling"
    org.eclipse.jdt (3.0.1) "Eclipse Java Development Tools"
    org.eclipse.jdt.source (3.0.1) "Eclipse Java Development Tools SDK"
    org.eclipse.pde (3.0.1) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment"
    org.eclipse.pde.source (3.0.1) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment Developer Resources"
    org.eclipse.platform (3.0.1) "Eclipse Platform"
    org.eclipse.platform.source (3.0.1) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources"
    org.eclipse.sdk (3.0.1) "Eclipse Project SDK"

*** Plug-in Registry:
    com.genuitec.eclipse.ast.deploy.core (3.8.2) "Deployment Core Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.browser (3.8.1) "Web Browser Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.core (3.8.2) "Genuitec Core"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.cross.easystruts.eclipse (3.8.2) "Stuts Support"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.bejy (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Bejy Tiger"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.core (3.8.2) "Genuitec EASIE Core"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss (3.8.2) "Genuitec EASIE JBoss"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss2 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE JBoss 2"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss3 (3.8.2) "Genuitec EASIE JBoss 3"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss4 (3.8.2) "Genuitec EASIE JBoss 4"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Jetty"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty4 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Jetty 4"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty5 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Jetty 5"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jonas (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Jonas"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jonas3 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Jonas 3"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jrun (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE JRun"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jrun4 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE JRun 4"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.oracle (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Oracle AS"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.oracle9 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Oracle 9i/AS"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.orion1 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Orion 1"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.orion2 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Orion 2"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Resin"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin2 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Resin 2"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin3 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Resin 3"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Sun One"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun8 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Sun 8"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Tomcat"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat4 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Tomcat 4"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat5 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE Tomcat 5"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic (3.8.2) "Genuitec EASIE WebLogic"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic6 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE WebLogic 6"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic7 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE WebLogic 7"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic8 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE WebLogic 8"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE WebSphere 4"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere5 (3.8.1) "Genuitec EASIE WebSphere 5"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.hibernate (3.8.2) "Hibernate Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core (3.8.2) "Genuitec J2EE Development Tooling"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.jface.text.wtpfragment (3.8.1) "Wtpextendfragment Fragment"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.jsf (3.8.1) "JSF Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Database Explorer Plugin"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.sqlexplorer.doc (3.8.1) "MyEclipse Database Explorer Help Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.struts (3.8.2) "com.genuitec.eclipse.struts"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.wdt.jsp.debug (3.8.2) "MyEclipse JSP Debug Tooling"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.web.imagepreviewer (3.8.1) "MyEclipse Image Previewer Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.webdesigner (3.8.2) "Web Designer Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.webdesigner.support (3.8.1) "WebDesigner Support"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards (3.8.2) "Aston Wizards for MyEclipse"
    com.genuitec.eclipse.xmen (3.8.1) "MyEclipse XML Editor"
    com.genuitec.eclipsetidy (3.8.1) "MyEclipse HTML Formatting"
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.apache.xalan (3.8.1) "Genuitec XDoclet Apache Xalan Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.core (3.8.1) "Genuitec XDoclet Support Core Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.assist (3.8.1) "Genuitec XDoclet Assist Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.core (3.8.1) "Genuitec XDoclet Core Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.run (3.8.1) "Genuitec XDoclet Runner Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.ui (3.8.1) "Genuitec XDoclet UI Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.ast (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Application Server Tooling"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.core (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Core Tooling"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.doc (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Documentation Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.enterprise (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.help (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Help Documentation"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.perspective (3.8.1) "MyEclipse Perspective Plug-in"
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.wdt (3.8.2) "MyEclipse Web Development Tooling"
    com.ibm.base.extensions (13.8.1) "Eclipse base extensions"
    com.ibm.base.extensions.ui (13.8.2) "Eclipse Base UI extensions"
    com.ibm.encoding.resource (13.8.2) "Coded Resource"
    com.ibm.etools.contentmodel (13.8.1) "Content Model"
    com.ibm.etools.contentmodel.dtd (13.8.2) "Content Model for DTD"
    com.ibm.etools.contentmodel.xsd (13.8.1) "Content Model for XML Schema"
    com.ibm.etools.dtdmodel (13.8.2) "DTD Model"
    com.ibm.etools.dtdparser (13.8.1) "DTD Parser"
    com.ibm.etools.internet (13.8.1) "Internet Preferences"
    com.ibm.etools.uri.resolver (13.8.1) "com.ibm.etools.uri.resolver"
    com.ibm.etools.validation (13.8.2) "Validation Framework"
    com.ibm.etools.validation.core (13.8.1) "Validation Framework Core"
    com.ibm.etools.validation.dtd (13.8.1) "DTD Validator"
    com.ibm.etools.validation.html (13.8.2) "HTML Validation"
    com.ibm.etools.validation.mof (13.8.1) "Validation Framework MOF support"
    com.ibm.etools.validation.ui (13.8.2) "Validation Framework UI"
    com.ibm.etools.validation.xml (13.8.1) "XML Validator"
    com.ibm.etools.validation.xmltools (13.8.1) "XML Tools Validation"
    com.ibm.etools.validation.xsd (13.8.1) "XML Schema Validator"
    com.ibm.etools.xml.gef.util (13.8.1) "XML Tools Common GEF Utilities"
    com.ibm.etools.xmlcatalog (13.8.1) "com.ibm.etools.xmlcatalog"
    com.ibm.etools.xmlcatalog.ui (13.8.2) "XML Catalog UI"
    com.ibm.etools.xmlutility (13.8.1) "XML Utility"
    com.ibm.sse.contentproperties (13.8.1) "Content Properties"
    com.ibm.sse.editor (13.8.2) "MyEclipse Structured Source Editor"
    com.ibm.sse.editor.css (13.8.1) "SSE CSS Source Editor"
    com.ibm.sse.editor.dtd (13.8.1) "SSE DTD Source Editor"
    com.ibm.sse.editor.extensions (13.8.1) "Structured Source Editing Editor Extensions"
    com.ibm.sse.editor.html (13.8.1) "SSE HTML Source Editor"
    com.ibm.sse.editor.javascript (13.8.2) "SSE JavaScript Source Editor"
    com.ibm.sse.editor.jsp (13.8.2) "SSE JSP Source Editor"
    com.ibm.sse.editor.xml (13.8.2) "SSE XML Source Editor"
    com.ibm.sse.javascript.common.ui (13.8.1) "SSE JavaScript Common UI"
    com.ibm.sse.model (13.8.2) "Structured Text Model"
    com.ibm.sse.model.css (13.8.2) "Structured Source CSS Model"
    com.ibm.sse.model.dtd (13.8.1) "Structured Source DTD Model"
    com.ibm.sse.model.html (13.8.1) "Structured Source HTML Model"
    com.ibm.sse.model.javascript (13.8.1) "Structured Source JavaScript Model"
    com.ibm.sse.model.jsp (13.8.2) "Structured Source JSP Model"
    com.ibm.sse.model.xml (13.8.1) "Structured Source XML Model"
    com.ibm.sse.snippets (13.8.1) "SSE Snippets View"
    com.ibm.webtooling.system.dtds (13.8.1) "Known DTDs"
    com.ibm.wtp.annotations.controller (13.8.1) "Annotation Controller Plug-in"
    com.ibm.wtp.annotations.core (13.8.1) "Annotation Core Plug-in"
    com.ibm.wtp.annotations.ui (13.8.1) "Ui Plug-in"
    com.ibm.wtp.common (13.8.1) "com.ibm.wtp.common"
    com.ibm.wtp.common.ui (13.8.1) "WTP UI Plug-in"
    com.ibm.wtp.common.util (1.0.0) "Logging Plug-in"
    com.ibm.wtp.emf (13.8.1) "EMF Utilities"
    com.ibm.wtp.emf.workbench (1.0.0) "EMF Workbench"
    com.ibm.wtp.emf.workbench.edit (13.8.1) "EMF Workbench Edit Plug-in"
    com.ibm.wtp.jdt.integration (13.8.1) "Integration Plug-in"
    com.ibm.xmleditor (13.8.2) "SSE XML Editor"
    com.ibm.xmlwizard (13.8.1) "XML Wizards"
    com.ibm.xsdeditor (13.8.2) "MyEclipse Schema Editor"
    com.ibm.xtools.common.ui.properties (13.8.1) "IBM Rational Common UI Properties"
    de.bb.bje.eclipse (3.8.1) "BJE Plug-in"
    org.apache.ant (1.6.2) "Apache Ant"
    org.apache.lucene (1.3.1) "Apache Lucene"
    org.eclipse.ant.core (3.0.0) "Ant Build Tool Core"
    org.eclipse.ant.ui (3.0.1) "Ant UI"
    org.eclipse.compare (3.0.0) "Compare Support"
    org.eclipse.core.boot (3.0.0) "Core Boot"
    org.eclipse.core.expressions (3.0.0) "Expression Language"
    org.eclipse.core.filebuffers (3.0.1) "File Buffers"
    org.eclipse.core.resources (3.0.1) "Core Resource Management"
    org.eclipse.core.resources.macosx (3.0.0) "Core Resource Management MacOS X Fragment"
    org.eclipse.core.runtime (3.0.1) "Core Runtime"
    org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility (3.0.0) "Core Runtime Plug-in Compatibility"
    org.eclipse.core.variables (3.0.0) "Core Variables"
    org.eclipse.debug.core (3.0.1) "Debug Core"
    org.eclipse.debug.ui (3.0.1) "Debug UI"
    org.eclipse.draw2d (3.0.0) "Draw2d"
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen (2.0.0) "EMF Template Code Generator"
    org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore (2.0.0) "EMF Ecore Code Generation"
    org.eclipse.emf.common (2.0.0) "EMF Common"
    org.eclipse.emf.common.ui (2.0.0) "EMF Common UI"
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore (2.0.0) "EMF Ecore"
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi (2.0.0) "EMF XMI"
    org.eclipse.emf.edit (2.0.0) "EMF Edit"
    org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui (2.0.0) "EMF Edit UI"
    org.eclipse.gef (3.0.0) "Graphical Editing Framework"
    org.eclipse.help (3.0.0) "Help System Core"
    org.eclipse.help.appserver (3.0.0) "Help Application Server"
    org.eclipse.help.base (3.0.1) "Help System Base"
    org.eclipse.help.ide (3.0.0) "Help System IDE"
    org.eclipse.help.ui (3.0.0) "Help System UI"
    org.eclipse.help.webapp (3.0.1) "Help System Webapp"
    org.eclipse.jdt (3.0.1) "Eclipse Java Development Tools"
    org.eclipse.jdt.core (3.0.1) "Java Development Tools Core"
    org.eclipse.jdt.debug (3.0.1) "JDI Debug Model"
    org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui (3.0.1) "JDI Debug UI"
    org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv (3.0.1) "Eclipse JDT Plug-in Developer Guide"
    org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user (3.0.1) "Eclipse Java Development User Guide"
    org.eclipse.jdt.junit (3.0.1) "Java Development Tools JUnit support"
    org.eclipse.jdt.junit.runtime (3.0.0) "Java Development Tools JUnit runtime support"
    org.eclipse.jdt.launching (3.0.1) "Java Development Tools Launching Support"
    org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx (3.0.0) "Mac OS X Launcher"
    org.eclipse.jdt.source (3.0.1) "Eclipse Java Development Tools SDK"
    org.eclipse.jdt.source.macosx.carbon.ppc (3.0.1) "Eclipse Java Development Tools SDK"
    org.eclipse.jdt.ui (3.0.1) "Java Development Tools UI"
    org.eclipse.jem (1.0.0) "Java EMF Model"
    org.eclipse.jem.proxy (1.0.0) "Java EMF Model Proxy Support"
    org.eclipse.jem.workbench (1.0.0) "Java EMF Model Workbench Support"
    org.eclipse.jface (3.0.0) "JFace"
    org.eclipse.jface.text (3.0.1) "JFace Text"
    org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring (3.0.1) "Refactoring Core"
    org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring (3.0.1) "Refactoring UI"
    org.eclipse.monitor.core (13.8.1) "Monitor"
    org.eclipse.monitor.ui (13.8.1) "TCP/IP Monitor"
    org.eclipse.osgi (3.0.1) "OSGi System Bundle"
    org.eclipse.osgi.services (3.0.0) "OSGi Release 3 Services"
    org.eclipse.osgi.util (3.0.0) "OSGi R3 Utility Classes"
    org.eclipse.pde (3.0.1) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment"
    org.eclipse.pde.build (3.0.1) "Plug-in Development Environment Build Support"
    org.eclipse.pde.core (3.0.1) "Plug-in Development Core"
    org.eclipse.pde.doc.user (3.0.0) "Eclipse Plug-in Development User Guide"
    org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime (3.0.0) "PDE JUnit Plug-in Test"
    org.eclipse.pde.runtime (3.0.1) "Plug-in Development Environment Runtime"
    org.eclipse.pde.source (3.0.1) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment Developer Resources"
    org.eclipse.pde.ui (3.0.1) "Plug-in Development UI"
    org.eclipse.platform (3.0.1) "Eclipse Platform"
    org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv (3.0.1) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Guide"
    org.eclipse.platform.doc.user (3.0.1) "Eclipse Workbench User Guide"
    org.eclipse.platform.source (3.0.1) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources"
    org.eclipse.platform.source.macosx.carbon.ppc (3.0.1) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources"
    org.eclipse.sdk (3.0.1) "Eclipse Project SDK"
    org.eclipse.search (3.0.1) "Search Support"
    org.eclipse.swt (3.0.1) "Standard Widget Toolkit"
    org.eclipse.swt.carbon (3.0.1) "Standard Widget Toolkit for Mac OS X (Carbon)"
    org.eclipse.team.core (3.0.0) "Team Support Core"
    org.eclipse.team.cvs.core (3.0.1) "CVS Team Provider Core"
    org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh (3.0.0) "CVS SSH Core"
    org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2 (3.0.0) "CVS SSH2"
    org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui (3.0.1) "CVS Team Provider UI"
    org.eclipse.team.ui (3.0.1) "Team Support UI"
    org.eclipse.text (3.0.1) "Text"
    org.eclipse.tomcat (4.1.30) "Tomcat Wrapper"
    org.eclipse.ui (3.0.1) "Eclipse UI"
    org.eclipse.ui.carbon (3.0.0) "Eclipse UI MacOS X Enhancements"
    org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets (3.0.1) "Cheat Sheets"
    org.eclipse.ui.console (3.0.0) "Console"
    org.eclipse.ui.editors (3.0.1) "Default Text Editor"
    org.eclipse.ui.externaltools (3.0.1) "External Tools"
    org.eclipse.ui.forms (3.0.0) "Eclipse Forms"
    org.eclipse.ui.ide (3.0.1) "Eclipse IDE UI"
    org.eclipse.ui.intro (3.0.1) "Intro Plugin"
    org.eclipse.ui.presentations.r21 (3.0.1) "R21 Presentation Plug-in"
    org.eclipse.ui.views (3.0.0) "Views"
    org.eclipse.ui.views.navigator (13.8.1) "Navigator View"
    org.eclipse.ui.workbench (3.0.1) "Workbench"
    org.eclipse.ui.workbench.compatibility (3.0.0) "Workbench Compatibility"
    org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor (3.0.1) "Text Editor Framework"
    org.eclipse.update.configurator (3.0.0) "Install/Update Configurator"
    org.eclipse.update.core (3.0.1) "Install/Update Core"
    org.eclipse.update.scheduler (3.0.0) "Automatic Updates Scheduler"
    org.eclipse.update.ui (3.0.1) "Install/Update UI"
    org.eclipse.webbrowser (13.8.1) "Web Browser"
    org.eclipse.xsd (2.0.0) "XML Schema Infoset Model (XSD)"
    org.eclipse.xsd.edit (2.0.0) "XML Schema Edit Framework"
    org.junit (3.8.1) "JUnit Testing Framework"

*** User Preferences:
    #Wed Oct 13 12:05:43 CDT 2004
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathVariable.MYECLIPSE_STRUTS_HOME=/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.cross.easystruts.eclipse_3.8.2/data
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.set.2=java.util.HashSet
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.builder.resourceCopyExclusionFilter=*.launch
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.set.1=java.util.TreeSet
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/html.template.2.label=HTML template with a form
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.1.label=Default JSP template
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/list.template.2.label=Default template for List with object types
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/singleton.template.2=Templates/Singleton2.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/singleton.template.1=Templates/Singleton.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/list.template.3.label=Default template for List with basic types WRAPPED
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty4/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.oracle=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun8/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    @org.eclipse.jdt.core=3.0.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jrun=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/list.template.1.label=Default template for List with basic types (no List used)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/doctype.html.8=<\!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD LEVEL1//EN">
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/doctype.html.7=<\!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML//EN">
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/doctype.html.6=<\!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 3.0//EN">
    /instance/com.ibm.sse.editor/useQuickDiffPrefPage=true
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/doctype.html.5=<\!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/doctype.html.4=<\!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0//EN">
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/doctype.html.3=<\!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN">
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/doctype.html.2=<\!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN">
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/doctype.html.1=<\!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/enumeration.template.1.label=Default template for enumeration
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/set.template.2.label=Default template for Set with object types
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic6/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jonas=3.8.1
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.launching/org.eclipse.jdt.launching.PREF_VM_XML=<?xml version\="1.0" encoding\="UTF-8"?>\n<vmSettings defaultVM\="52,org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.macosx.MacOSXType5,1.4.2">\n<vmType id\="org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.macosx.MacOSXType">\n<vm id\="1.3.1" name\="JVM 1.3.1" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Home" javadocURL\="http\://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api"/>\n<vm id\="1.4.2" name\="JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home" javadocURL\="http\://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api"/>\n</vmType>\n</vmSettings>\n
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/set.template.2=Templates/SetObjectType.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/set.template.1=Templates/SetBasicType.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/enumeration.template.1=Templates/Enumeration.java
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards=3.8.2
    \!/=
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/set.template.1.label=Default template for Set with basic types
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic=3.8.2
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun8=3.8.1
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/tabWidthPropagated=true
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty5/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/factory.template.1.label=Default template for factory
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun=3.8.1
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathVariable.JRE_LIB=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/classes.jar
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.bejy/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin3=3.8.1
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin2=3.8.1
    /instance/org.eclipse.ui/showIntro=false
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/applethtml.template.1=Templates/Applet.html
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic7/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jrun4=3.8.1
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss=3.8.2
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.9.label=Default template for enumeration
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/useQuickDiffPrefPage=true
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.list.4=java.util.Stack
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.list.3=java.util.LinkedList
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.cross.easystruts.eclipse=3.8.2
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.list.2=java.util.Vector
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.list.1=java.util.ArrayList
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic8=3.8.1
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic7=3.8.1
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic6=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/singleton.template.2.label=Singleton with double-checked locking
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.6.label=Default template for a Struts Action class
    @org.eclipse.jdt.ui=3.0.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/list.template.3=Templates/ListBasicTypeAsObjectType.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.7.label=Default template for a Struts DispatchAction class
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/list.template.2=Templates/ListObjectType.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.weblogic8/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/list.template.1=Templates/ListBasicType.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.8.label=Default template for singleton
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/useAnnotationsPrefPage=true
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/ejb.template.3=Templates/EjbEntity.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/ejb.template.2=Templates/EjbMessageDriven.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/ejb.template.1=Templates/EjbSession.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/factory.template.1=Templates/Factory.java
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/org.eclipse.jdt.ui.formatterprofiles.version=6
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/applet.template.2=Templates/Applet14.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.sun/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/applet.template.1=Templates/Applet.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.9=Templates/Enumeration.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/singleton.template.1.label=Default template for singleton
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.8=Templates/Singleton.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.4.label=Default template for Servlet
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin2/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/xml.template.4=Templates/StrutsConfig.xml
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.7=Templates/StrutsDispatchAction.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/xml.template.3=Templates/WebXmlStruts.xml
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.6=Templates/StrutsAction.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/xml.template.2=Templates/WebXml.xml
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.5=Templates/StrutsActionForm.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/xml.template.1=Templates/Xml.xml
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.4=Templates/Servlet.java
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathContainer.Test|org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER=<?xml version\="1.0" encoding\="UTF-8"?>\n<classpath>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/classes.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/ui.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/laf.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/sunrsasign.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/jsse.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/jce.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/charsets.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Java/Extensions/CoreAudio.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Java/Extensions/MRJToolkit.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Java/Extensions/QTJava.zip"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Java/Extensions/QTJSupport.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/apple_provider.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/ldapsec.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/localedata.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/lib/ext/sunjce_provider.jar"/>\n</classpath>\n
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jonas3/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.3=Templates/Applet.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.5.label=Default template for a Struts ActionForm class
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.2=Templates/Exception.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.1=Templates/Bean.java
    file_export_version=3.0
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.1.label=Default template for a bean class
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.2.label=Default template for an exception class
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/array.template.1.label=Default template for Array with basic types
    @com.ibm.sse.editor=13.8.2
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/object.template.3.label=Default template for Applet
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/array.template.2.label=Default template for Array with object types
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss2/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.oracle9=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/xml.template.3.label=XML template for a web.xml file with Struts
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classFormatVersion=TN|6540418017514|6543000017514|snyfr|8|3|7
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/ejb.template.2.label=Message Driven EJB
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin3/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.oracle/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/xml.template.4.label=XML template for a struts-config.xml file
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jrun/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/ejb.template.3.label=Entity EJB
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/applet.template.1.label=Template for Applet with JDK1.3
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/applet.template.2.label=Template for Applet with JDK1.4
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat=3.8.1
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.orion2=3.8.1
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.orion1=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/xml.template.1.label=Default XML template
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/xml.template.2.label=XML template for a web.xml file
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere5=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/ejb.template.1.label=Session EJB
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere5/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/snippetLibInstalled=true
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss3/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/Refactoring.ErrorPage.severityThreshold=2
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss4=3.8.2
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss3=3.8.2
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss2=3.8.1
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat5=3.8.1
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat4=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.resin/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/map.template.2=Templates/MapObjectType.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/map.template.1=Templates/MapBasicType.java
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/org.eclipse.jface.textfont=1|Monaco|11|0|CARBON|1|;
    @org.eclipse.jdt.launching=3.0.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat4/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathVariable.JRE_SRCROOT=
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.oracle9/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.orion1/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/fontPropagated=true
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jonas/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/servlet.template.1.label=Default template for Servlet
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/html.template.3=Templates/Applet.html
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.bejy=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/html.template.2=Templates/HtmlWithLoginForm.html
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/html.template.1=Templates/Html.html
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/applethtml.template.1.label=Default Applet HTML template
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.websphere=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.map.4=java.util.TreeMap
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/array.template.2=Templates/ArrayObjectType.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.map.3=java.util.WeakHashMap
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jrun4/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/array.template.1=Templates/ArrayBasicType.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.map.2=java.util.Hashtable
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/servlet.template.1=Templates/Servlet.java
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/struct.map.1=java.util.HashMap
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.4.label=Default JSF template
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jboss4/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/map.template.1.label=Default template for Map with basic types
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.cross.easystruts.eclipse/me.rc2.upgraded=true
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.5.label=Just as HTML
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/map.template.2.label=Default template for Map with object types
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.orion2/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathVariable.MYECLIPSE_LIB_HOME=/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathContainer.Test|com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.J2EE14_CONTAINER=<?xml version\="1.0" encoding\="UTF-8"?>\n<classpath>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/activation.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/javax.servlet.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/javax.servlet.jsp.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/jboss-j2ee.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/jboss-jaxrpc.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/jboss-jsr77.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/jboss-saaj.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/mail.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/namespace.jar"/>\n<classpathentry kind\="lib" path\="/Development/MyEclipse/3.8.2On3.0.1/MyEclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core_3.8.2/data/libraryset/1.4/xml-apis.jar"/>\n</classpath>\n
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/html.template.3.label=Default Applet HTML template
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.2.label=Standard JSP using Struts 1.1
    /instance/com.ibm.sse.editor/useAnnotationsPrefPage=true
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.5=Templates/Jsp2.jsp
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty5=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.4=Templates/JsF.jsp
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jetty4=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.3.label=Standard JSP using Struts 1.1 with a form
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.3=Templates/Struts2.jsp
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.2=Templates/Struts.jsp
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/jsp.template.1=Templates/Jsp.jsp
    /instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathVariable.JRE_SRC=
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.tomcat5/JDK_INSTALLATION_NAME=JVM 1.4.2 (MacOS X Default)
    @org.eclipse.ui=3.0.1
    @com.genuitec.eclipse.easie.jonas3=3.8.1
    /instance/com.genuitec.eclipse.wizards/html.template.1.label=Default HTML template

*** Update Manager Log:

Configuration=Thu Sep 23 10:53:40 CDT 2004
    Is current configuration=false

----------------------------------------------------
    Configuration=Thu Sep 23 13:45:32 CDT 2004
    Is current configuration=true

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
Reply To: settings corrupted?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in