facebook

Setup xPetstore in MyEclipse? [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Brice Ruth

Good morning.

I’m trying to get xpetstore (http://xpetstore.sourceforge.net/) setup in MyEclipse – since MyEclipse’s XDoclet support is quite good. However, I’m not entirely sure how to get boot-strapped, which is to say – what do I need to get the basic xPetstore XDoclet targets working?

Has anyone else attempted this?

Any pointers/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
    Brice Ruth

#207222 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Brice,
    To get started with XDoclet (this is a bit confusing sometimes) you need to add an XDoclet builder to your project. You can do this by selecting your project root folder, right clicking, going down to Properties, then selecting MyEclipse-XDoclet. From here, in the top-right panel, you can right click and then select “Add” to start adding XDoclet builders. These builders will be run when you “build” your project.

For example, I am working on a Hibernate project now, so the only builder I have in that window is the “Standard Hibernate”. Some people do a lot of EJB work, so they add the “Standard EJB” one.

Please let us know if you have futher questions and I can sick our XDoclet guy on this thread to help.

#207223 Reply

Brice Ruth

Thanks! I’ll take a crack at it!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Setup xPetstore in MyEclipse? [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in