facebook

Spring Batch Samples – Can not run Junit test cases

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gangaram

I created java project(non maven) project then imported Sample project from spring batch samples. It does build on Myeclipse without any red eorror. Some how I do not see run for Junit or maven plug in.

Any idea how can I add maven and junit support?

#286504 Reply

Loyal Water

Im not sure what your trying here. You can just add a JUnit class to your project and run it.

#287314 Reply

hhlaing

Hi – I am having a problem with running junit test from MyEclipse – I can run the test from regular free Eclipse.

Problem – when I run the test, it complaints about not being able start the process. The problem detail is vague and shows only the following.

Exception occurred executing command line.
    CreateProcess: “C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\javaw.exe” -classpath “C:\Documents and Settings\Htin Hlang\My Documents\MyEclipse\workspace\backend\branches\VIDEOCRAWL_2.3\video_matcher\config\spring;C:\Documents and Settings\Htin Hlang\My Documents\MyEclipse\workspace\backend\branches\VIDEOCRAWL_2.3\video_matcher\config\log;C:\Documents and Settings\Htin Hlang\My Documents\MyEclipse\workspace\backend\branches\VIDEOCRAWL_2.3\video_matcher\build;C:\Documents and Settings\Htin Hlang\My Documents\MyEclipse\workspace\backend\branches\VIDEOCRAWL_2.3\extlib\PDFBox-0.7.2-log4j.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Htin Hlang\My Documents\MyEclipse\workspace\backend\branches\VIDEOCRAWL_2.3\extlib\activeio-core-3.0.0-incubator.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Htin Hlang\My Documents\MyEclipse\workspace\backend\branches\VIDEOCRAWL_2.3\extlib\activemq-console-4.1.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Htin Hlang\My Documents\MyEclipse\workspace\backend\branches\VIDEOCRAWL_2.3\extlib\activemq-core-4.1.1.jar;C:\Documents and Setting”

Help please.

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Spring Batch Samples – Can not run Junit test cases

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in