facebook

Spring Bean Recognition Issue – v7 m2

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Bugs
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cal Holman
    Participant

When you have multiple spring cnfig files the beans defined in another file are not resolved – they through warnings and the graph view does not take all the files into account. I loaded all of the files in the project spring config section.

This is in v7 m2

#290826 Reply

Riyad Kalla

holmanc,

You just need to make sure to add all the Spring config files to the list of bean config files under the project properties, then MyEclipse will parse them and resolve references correctly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #290830 Reply

Cal Holman
    Participant

I have them loaded in the MyEclipse/Spring/Beans/Config Files dialog. Same as in your screen shot – checked them and they have been there during the issue.

#290879 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Hmm… can you pair down the project to just the beans and config files causing the problems and then export it to an archive and email it to me? support@genuitec.com ATTN Riyad?

#291445 Reply

Cal Holman
    Participant

Not sure if this is the correct answer but i used import and all is resolved – even though Spring itself did not require the import to successfully run the application.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Spring Bean Recognition Issue – v7 m2

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in