facebook

still Unable to load default SVN client

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

aubaylux
    Participant

Dear MyEclipse gurus,

I just downloaded myEclipse 9, I start it, I see a lot of system to configure everything in one click : Woaww !

but where is SVN ?

when I want to use something as usual as SVN:

– I active Subclipse 1.6

and ….

MyEclipse says : “Unable to load default SVN client”

Oh no, please, please, …..

please help,
    Thanks,
    Alain

#315752 Reply

support-joy

Alain,

It is not clear from your above post if you have added Subclipse 9.0 to your ME 9.0 profile. Can you quickly answer below queries –
    1. Can you add your installation details. Here is the FAQ – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/troubleshooting-how-to-view-the-installation-details/&highlight=&sid=4109128f7021abe17a0a1827a4228f0c
    2. How did you install ME 9.0? Meaning all-in-one installer / pulse / archived update site on top of eclipse classic?
    3. In case you are yet to add subclipse 1.6, please do so using either myeclipse configuration center / pulse. Please choose not to add collabnet software
    4. If you have added subclipse 1.6, please open Window > Open Perspective > Other > Subclipse repository exploring . Verify your subsclipse reposity details.

#316229 Reply

kgd2011

Just downloaded MEB 9 and installed (“ALL” version) locally. Added the subclipse 1.6 through the dashboard. Went to SVN view to add repository and get the same error message “Unable to load default SVN Client”.

Uninstalled and reinstalled subclipse with same result.

Is there a fix for this, or should I change over to subversive from now on?

Thanks!
    Kurt

#316246 Reply

piersing

I have exactly the same problem…

#316247 Reply

support-joy

Kurt,

Could you attach a screenshot of the issue you are seeing? Could you switch to the pure java SVN client kit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: still Unable to load default SVN client

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in