facebook

Struts deployment problem

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Off Topic
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mominaqeel

Hi,
    I’m new to J2EE and trying to work on a simple struts project. I’m using myeclipse trial version with JBOSS4.1 to figure out if myeclipse would simplify our task.
    I’m facing problems when I deploy all of the tutorials given at myeclipse website. I understand this is due to some incorrect settings but I’m undable to figure out where the problem is.
    I mention 2 typical cases I end up with

hen I deploy I get following messages in Application server log

2006-09-06 17:07:51,868 DEBUG [org.jboss.mx.loading.ClassLoaderUtils] Multiple class loaders found for pkg: org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters
    2006-09-06 17:07:51,868 DEBUG [org.jboss.mx.loading.ClassLoaderUtils] Multiple class loaders found for pkg: org.apache.commons.beanutils

1) WHen I try to test this I get
    17:09:59,985 ERROR [RequestProcessor] No action instance for path /InputAction could be created
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.antares.solutions.action.InputAction
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:199)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

or I get this
    2)
    javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception creating bean of class com.antares.struts.form.RegisterForm: {1}
    org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:825)

Can anyone please help me so that I can test this and decide about the product.

Regards
    Aqeel.. 😳

#258323 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Aqeel,
    I believe you already emailed support@ about this and I already replied to you that JBoss may be shipping the commons utility JARs in it’s base install and you might try looking for signs of that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Struts deployment problem

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in