facebook

Struts generated source code directory

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rcaballeron

Hello,

I have, I think, an easy question, is it possible to change the directory in which ME Struts plugin generates the source code? I don’t want to genereate the new files in my main src directory.

Thanks,

Roque

#246403 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Roque,
    When you add Struts capabilities, you specify the “base directory” where generated files go. I believe you can edit .mystrutsdata file in your project root using the navigator view to adjust this. If you don’t find a dot-file, then it’s possible the plugin was changed to store it’s information in another location. I’d have to check with the devs.

#246415 Reply

rcaballeron

@support-rkalla wrote:

Roque,
    When you add Struts capabilities, you specify the “base directory” where generated files go. I believe you can edit .mystrutsdata file in your project root using the navigator view to adjust this. If you don’t find a dot-file, then it’s possible the plugin was changed to store it’s information in another location. I’d have to check with the devs.

Hi Riyad,

I have the file, but I don’t see any place in which I can enter information about the desired directory.

Regards,

Roque

#246417 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Roque,
    My appologies, just open up your project properties, go to MyEclipse-Struts and change the value right there: Base Package

My brain was running a ltitle slow this morning 😉

#246504 Reply

rcaballeron

Hello Riyad,

I know this option, but it only allows to change the package. I’d like to change the directory in which are generated the files. For example, instead of using “src”, I want to use “gen-src”.

Sorry if I didn’t explain well before.

Regards,

Roque

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Struts generated source code directory

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in