facebook

Support for different directory structure

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Feature Requests
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

EugeneE

We are working on Struts/Tiles/Hibernate projects.
    Our standard is JRUN 4 and very specific directory structure, which does not allow debugging with ME.

I was wondering if it is possible to make ME more flexible to dir strutures? Or create some kind of Ant template, which could analize our dir struct, rebuild it into one suitable for ME and then buid the original dir struct back

Thank you

#228225 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Eugene,
    This will be one of *the* biggest changes in our 5.0 release. We are looking at ripping out project structure code and replacing it with an entirely new flexible project structure system based on modules, it should let you setup just about anything you need to. Until then, we can only ask for your patience while we knock out our next few releases and appologize for the current limited approach that is a hold over from a simpler time 🙂

#228233 Reply

EugeneE

Thank you for your fast response. When do you plan release 5? And 4?

#228234 Reply

Riyad Kalla

4 should be out by the end of this month, if the beta runs long then early next month. 5.0 is planned for late August time frame.

#228245 Reply

Robert Varga
    Participant

Then perhaps the roadmap should be actualized to the new numbering schema, otherwise these statements only mentioning 5.0 can be a little frightening since the current roadmap does not even mention 5.0 as a beta…

Regards,

Robert

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Support for different directory structure

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in