facebook

sybase support

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

christweekie

This message has not been recovered.

#292856 Reply

Loyal Water

#292899 Reply

christweekie

#293487 Reply

christweekie

@support-nipun wrote:

Chris,
    I have asked the dev team to look into this issue. They will get back to you with a reply asap.

We are now two weeks down the line and I haven’t heard anything. Could you let me know please ? I appreciate that Sybase isn’t as prevalent as Oracle or MySQL but this is a feature you advertise as being available.

Thanks

#293705 Reply

christweekie

@support-nipun wrote:

Chris,
    I have asked the dev team to look into this issue. They will get back to you with a reply asap.

We are now well down the line with this problem. In this release, I have given of my own time to help you solve YOUR NTLM issues. Yet you don’t have the decency to follow up with my query here. I’d like to raise a complaint about this.

Would you please let me know what is happening here ? If you don’t work on Sybase properly, it is time to change your markleting information.

Chris

#293721 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Chris,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in responding, I overlooked the forum notification.
    We have been testing our tools with Sybase, it really should work fine. I have a few questions:

1) What OS are you using MyEclipse on, what OS is the DB running on? Does your database use mixed case tables? i.e. Would a table be named “mytable” or intentionally mixed as “MyTable” (quotes used during creation to ensure mixed case)
    2) Sybase has a multi level structure, catalogs and then schemas. Do your relationships exist between tables in the same schema? Or do they span multiple schema in the same catalog?
    3) Can you try to use the jTDS driver instead of the driver you are currently using? You can get this driver from http://jtds.sourceforge.net/
    Though not mentioned on their home page, I belive it should support SQL Anywhere 9.
    4) Could you paste the DDL for two related tables (for which you cannot see the foreign keys) here?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: sybase support

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in