facebook

table – view (SQL-Results) in 3.8.4 M7

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BBDO

Hello,

if I select * from table, just one row will return in the SQL-Results-Table. (But the table has a lot more rows than one!) I’m using WinXP, Eclipse 3.1M7 (fresh install) and myeclipse (newest release). The problem occurs on an oracle-database.
    (The “one” row problem is present on alll tables!)

best regards

jochen

#230379 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Can you only see one row (table display is smashed) or only 1 row total is being returned? What driver are you using and what version? Also what version or oracle and what is your entire query? (quoted please)

#230384 Reply

BBDO

Only one row is returned. The table display seems okay.
    Driver: classes12.jar
    Oralce 9i
    Query: “select IDUSER, LOGINNAME, PASSWORD, FKIDPREFIX, FKIDTITLE, EMAIL, FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME, FKIDOCCUPATION, CLINIC, DEPARTMENT, ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2, ADDRESS3, CITY, ZIP, FKIDCOUNTRY, FKIDORIGIN, PHONE, FAX, ADMISSION, CONFIRMCODE, CONFIRMED, SPISCONFIRMED, SOURCEID, CREATIONDATE, LASTUPDATEDATE, OPTIN, USER_TYPE, DEFAULT_LOCALE from “VIPUSER2BI”.”TSSOUSER””

#230401 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Navigate to WIndow > Prefs > MyEclipse > Database Explorer
    What are your two row limits set to?

Also how are you confirming that the table has more than 1 row in it? (SELECT count(IDUSER) FROM VIPUSER2BI.TSSOUSER)?

Additionally check your log file for exceptions: <workspace dir>\.metadata\.log, see if we have any database explorer expcetions popping up.

#230856 Reply

CMUboy

I get the same problem using MySQL Database.

I am using

JDK 1.5.0_01
    Eclipse 3.1 M7
    MyEclipse 3.1M7Beta
    MySQL Connector 3.1.7

#230881 Reply

Riyad Kalla

CMUboy don’t use JDK 1.5.0, there were a couple of other people doing the same in the forums and aparently the Connector driver doesn’t like it at all. Install JDK 1.4.2_08 on your machine and start MyEclipse with it (change your shortcut to include the -vm argument like so:
    eclipse.exe -vm c:\j2sdk1.4.2_08\bin\javaw.exe -vmargs -Xmx256m)

and give it a try again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: table – view (SQL-Results) in 3.8.4 M7

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in