facebook

Templates for 4.1.1

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nealkatz

Hi,
    I am doing some template customization for Hibernate/Tomcat support

I have the 4.1.0 templates, but would like to know if there are 4.1.1 templates

4.1.0 template I am using.
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/products/eworkbench/public-src/myeclipse_templates_4.1.0.zip

Thanks, Neal

#251823 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Neal,
    Yes those are still the most updated. In MyEclipse 5.0 (not in M1, but in M2 and on) we will introduce a nicer way to do all this.

#252014 Reply

nealkatz

Really ?, I did not see anything in the templates for handling JDBC connections.

A suggestion/request for 5.x is to allow a user to specify additional template files that will get processed.
    I am using velocity right now to automatically generate ajax-ish forms for each table. I have two templates, and generate a ‘main’ jsp page, and a Ajax action page. It would be great if I could generate everything all at once.

#252049 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Really ?, I did not see anything in the templates for handling JDBC connections.

I’m sorry I don’t understand this – are you talking about generation of JDBC code or you were expecting the reverse engineering process to be specified in the template?

A suggestion/request for 5.x is to allow a user to specify additional template files that will get processed.

This is on the cards for sure. I’m not sure of the timeline yet, but we will definitely do this.

Best,
    Brian.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Templates for 4.1.1

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in