facebook

The End of Mobi One :-(…

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DinoCrivelli

Dear MobiOne Team

No more MobiOne? The shock is still deep. I have worked for three years with MobiOne and was able to realize many projects. My offer comprised exclusively Webclibs (no native) they showed themselves produce very good with your tool.

Since I’m not a programmer, I see no chance for me to keep my small company maintains. Unfortunately, there seems to be no alternative to MobiOne.

I’ve looked at Eclipse. I do not think I have the nerve for porting all MobiOne Apps. Without extensive programming skills, Eclipse is too a great challenge for me. Unfortunately, there are no instructions in German.

I have still a few questions:

– Can I continue to work with unsuportet MobiOne? If no major updates are planned on iOS and Android in the near future, the MobiOne WebClips may still be run for a while.

– Why exactly has to die MobiOne? Also Catchapp and other providers to die their programs.
    This also has a political background?

– You see no alternative to MobiOne?

many greetings and thanks for the last few years

Dino (Usinfo)

and as always, sorry for my Google translated English

#352957 Reply

DinoCrivelli

an answer would be nice ;o)

Dino

#352959 Reply

Hi Dino,
    Sorry about the delay, its been holiday weekend here in the US.

Yes, you will still be able to generate web app files using the Generate Application Files in the Project menu. The main thing that will be discontinued is the App Center builder and, of course, no more updates to the software.

There are some other visual designers out there, it depends on your needs to what might or might not fit.

#352970 Reply

DinoCrivelli

Ups, please excuse. I did not know that you had holidays.

You can give me a tip which program would be suitable for me? I’m not interested in online programs, in which all apps look the same.
    I have been looking for hours. Only “WYSIWYG Web Builder” is similar like MobiOne. But is not really the solution.

A tip would be very happy ;o)

Dino

and Sorry my Google translatet English

#352971 Reply

You can always look at Intel XDK, it is a visual editor and provides building services as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: The End of Mobi One :-(…

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in