facebook

Upload Error Message: CLOSED

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gbwiii

Each time I upload my file to build my app I get this error message ” An Internal Error Has Occurred – Java.Lang.Null Pointer Exception” – the app seems to be build ok but what is causing this error message ?

Running Windows 7

This is for both IOS and Android

Thanks

George

#345735 Reply

Hi George,

What Mobione version are you using? If 2.5 also include Cordova version.
    Do you have a build ID # that we can use to investigate?
    Lastly, could you share your .log file to investigate as well? It’s located at <user-home>/.mobione/runtime/.metadata/.log

#345736 Reply

gbwiii

I have version 2.5 not sure of the Cordova version.

I reloaded program so far it seems to have resolved the error message, could be me my first app !

#345753 Reply

gbwiii

The error message is back again but sporadically ! When I upload a file to build I get an “Error Has Occurred – Java.Lang.Null PointerException”

This is happening for both IOS and Android – but the app seems to build properly !

MobiOne Version: 2.5
    Cordova Version: 2.9
    ID: 45865806

Thanks for your help !

George

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #346075 Reply

Hi gbwiii,

We have reviewed your log file and didn’t find any significant or related error on it. Could you share a screenshot or 2 to help us better understand? Also does this issue arise with multiple projects or is it with a specific project?

#346129 Reply

gbwiii

Thanks for reviewing the file – so far now that there’s been two upgrades since the problem I haven’t had the error message. If it returns I will take a screen shot and post!

Thanks Again !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Upload Error Message: CLOSED

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in