facebook

URL For Archived Update Site

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Matisse/Swing UI Development
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bettmenn

Hello,

I am sorry but unfortunately, I am unable to find the URL that points me to the archived update site for MyEclipse 6.0 for Eclipse 3.3.

I am behind the companies firewall and therefore unable to use the normal update site.

Any idea?

Thanks and best regards,

Florian

#273686 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Florian,
    There are actually two archived update sites we provide:

1. MyEclipse Archived Update Site — This includes the entire MyEclipse product and can be used to install or update a MyEclipse installation.

2. Archived Discovery Site– This includes our auxilary features that are normally installed by the “Quick Installer”, in most cases this is Matisse4MyEclipse.

I believe you are asking about #2, because you posted to this forum. If that’s the case, you can click on the 6.0M1 downloads and go down to the bottom, it’s download #6. See attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #273691 Reply

bettmenn

Ahh… down there it is! Thanks a lot!

#273692 Reply

bettmenn

When clicking the link “6. Discovery Site – 6.0 M1 (7/5/2007), the correct file appears. When clicking on the button “2 PLUG-IN” the 5.51A Version file appears. Probably only a little error in updating the web page.

Best regards

Florian

#273700 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Doh, that is definately an error, I will let our admin know. Thank you for letting us know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: URL For Archived Update Site

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in